Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

FHS   69

GHS   21

I wish it would be worse, but I have to give it to Greenfield, they are good enough to score three TD's....have to give credit where credit is due.  Hope both teams stay injury free.

im totally with you here Jake. Im really not even sure why my Greene Devils are showing up for this game. I mean afterall, Mark Packer says this Fulton team is the best team in the history of mankind. I'm still working on begging my Devils to not go thru with this game for their own sake. I'll keep you informed how it's going, but dont hold your breath, they're a proud bunch and they've put in just a little bit of work this year.

im totally with you here Jake. Im really not even sure why my Greene Devils are showing up for this game. I mean afterall, Mark Packer says this Fulton team is the best team in the history of mankind. I'm still working on begging my Devils to not go thru with this game for their own sake. I'll keep you informed how it's going, but dont hold your breath, they're a proud bunch and they've put in just a little bit of work this year.

Take anything Packer says with a grain of salt. Fulton needs to stay humble and hungry.

ARMY and GREENGREEN, im entrusting my good friend Bill4volz to your good care friday night. He will be at the game, as i am picking him up at his house...( that way, he CANT get out of this falcon skinniing)....all of you guys are good guys that just love their team.Ive read all the past posts and im not sure where Greengreen saw that bill was talking about sons on the team. GG i think you might have missed that one bro. Ive known Bill longer actually than i've known anyone else on these boards, and he's got kids and has relatives that play HS football in Knoxville, NO WAY would he talk Shite about someones kid....us fans...TOTALLY different animal though...LOL. Although i wont be in the stands with you Bill, i'll be on the sideline ( where it's safe....lmao) i know these boys will make sure no one gets out of hand. in the end, i think the three of you will get along just fine cause we all love football and although ARMY comes off as a turd on here sometimes ( sorry army, you know me, i call em as i see em), He is one of the most standup dudes ive ever met and i would go to bat for him any day, as i would GreenGreen. This is a message board and i think we can all agree that sometimes we say things, we wouldnt dare say to someone face to face . Bottom line is no ones whuppin anyones butt friday night, well, except for on the field, and we will ALL have to wait till about 9 pm to know who did the whuppin and who's lacing up the maroon....ahem.....hightops.....GO DEVILS..........oh and to whomever asked "what a green devil is"......you'll find out friday night that its NOT what fulton is hoping it is.

I'm sure they are a proud bunch, BVD.....and I'm sure they will give it everything they have.