Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

Yet another Troll!! Hey Johnny-come-lately, most of these Fulton posters are on here trash talkin in fun but they post sensibly and have been members of this forum for a while. You sign up and spew whatever garbage your tiny brain could come up with in 45 minutes. Just a word of advice, let it simmer a little and maybe you can talk on the level of most posters on here. Or maybe not. Just think your jumping on the bandwagon a little late to be spewing the venom that you post. I personally am very close to the Devil program but I am a realist. This will be a hard fought contest and whomever moves on to the next round will be fortunate. I pray its the Greene Devils but the kickoff is not until Friday at 7:00pm. We'll know after that. until then don't make yourself look like an idiot by having diarrhea of the mouth!!

Not a falcon fan actually, AE until I die. I just feel fultons overall team speed and weapons will make them victorious! Sounds like u the nasty mouth homie! I just support local kids and family that play!!

2 to 1 is really nothing. I'm only leaning towards falcons, cause of team speed and weapons. Not saying go falcons cause not a falcon fan. I just support local talent homie! Bomaye!

Not a falcon fan actually, AE until I die. I just feel fultons overall team speed and weapons will make them victorious! Sounds like u the nasty mouth homie! I just support local kids and family that play!!

and that's real talk!

Yet another Troll!! Hey Johnny-come-lately, most of these Fulton posters are on here trash talkin in fun but they post sensibly and have been members of this forum for a while. You sign up and spew whatever garbage your tiny brain could come up with in 45 minutes. Just a word of advice, let it simmer a little and maybe you can talk on the level of most posters on here. Or maybe not. Just think your jumping on the bandwagon a little late to be spewing the venom that you post. I personally am very close to the Devil program but I am a realist. This will be a hard fought contest and whomever moves on to the next round will be fortunate. I pray its the Greene Devils but the kickoff is not until Friday at 7:00pm. We'll know after that. until then don't make yourself look like an idiot by having diarrhea of the mouth!!

Since you close to the Greenville program you just tell your folks to find a way to stop the East Tennessee Tavon Austin!

2 to 1 is really nothing. I'm only leaning towards falcons, cause of team speed and weapons. Not saying go falcons cause not a falcon fan. I just support local talent homie! Bomaye!

LMAO we got more speed then the 2 years we thumped Fulton and weapons well we will be 2 Greene coach tour buses FULL OF WEAPONS. With the ARMY nation putting out the warning ahead of time ! RUN HIDE DO WHAT EVER YOU NEED TO DO BECAUSE THE GREENE DEVILS ARE HEADED TO KNOXVILLE!!! Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

LMAO we got more speed then the 2 years we thumped Fulton and weapons well we will be 2 Greene coach tour buses FULL OF WEAPONS. With the ARMY nation putting out the warning ahead of time ! RUN HIDE DO WHAT EVER YOU NEED TO DO BECAUSE THE GREENE DEVILS ARE HEADED TO KNOXVILLE!!!

More speed? How many state champion sprinters on Greeneville?

Well...I looked at your profile and the quote you had there was rather intriguing, even inspirational!  Thought you may be deeper than I was giving you credit for!! But... After this "AE til I die" and "nasty mouth HOMIE" crap. You"ve proven just how deep you are(not)!! This will be the last post from you that I dignify with a response.  And I guess its appropriate for you to jump on someone else's bandwagon seein how the road runners were AWFUL.   Maybe there's a basketball forum you could check out. Surely they are better at that than they were at football!!   HOMIE

LMAO we got more speed then the 2 years we thumped Fulton and weapons well we will be 2 Greene coach tour buses FULL OF WEAPONS. With the ARMY nation putting out the warning ahead of time ! RUN HIDE DO WHAT EVER YOU NEED TO DO BECAUSE THE GREENE DEVILS ARE HEADED TO KNOXVILLE!!!

2 bus loads, huh! You know the Small Gideon Israelite army defeated the Large Mideianite army to!

Lol!

No, it's not war.  It's a football game.  Nobody on the field is going to be shot at with intent to kill.  They are competing, not fighting in a war. 

Perspective, please.  For those of us who currently have or have had sons, daughters, fathers, uncles, friends and other relatives in real wars to call a football game a war is an insult.

It is a football game - period. 

come on HTV, no one really means WAR, when they use the word. Its just an expression. I think everyone on here is smart enough ( with the exception of a few) to realize what our fearless Vets have done for this country and i for one thank each and every one of you, but i think p erhaps a little perspective would be just on  your part to sir. Thank you for your service.