Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

Based on how South exposed Fulton and the number of players injuried for the Falcons I would consider them the underdog. Greenville beat Elizabethton soundly. Elizabethton beat South. South have Fulton all they wanted. Those factors IMO make G ville and 8 point favorite. Greenville 31 Fulton 23.

no way  fulton by 21

It's only Tuesday? I'm ready for the game. I've been waiting on this game since week 0. And HTV I meant no disrespect what so ever by calling this a war. I have the utmost respect for anyone in any section of the military. I'm so grateful for them and I wouldn't want anyone to feel offended. It's just a common football analogy.

I got to page 10 and stopped reading. 

Quit saying "South handled Fulton" They were up 7-0, then we took the lead and never let go, a close game for three quarters is not being "Handled"

My stance all year is that we will repeat, and nothing has changed. We will repeat. We will beat Greeneville, not saying we will crush you like I thought we would, but we will win this game 99% sure of it. The slow start Fulton had last week was the wake up call we needed.

This will be our toughest game of the year, and we will be yours. I laugh at all these fans of the teams that got blasted by the Devils on here talking like they are going to crush us. Ask fans of the teams we beat all year, they think the same about us.

When the clock hits zero Friday night, we're moving on to the next round, and Greeneville is not. It's a simple as that : )

YOU ARE LAUGHING AT SOMEONES KIDS THAT PLAYED IN SOME OF THOSE GAMES TOO FELLOW I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO MEET YOU FRI NIGHT , IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE TO GO FACE TO FACE WITH YOU WE WILL BE THERE AT 4:00 ON THE FULTON SIDE AT THE TICKET BOOTH IF YOU THINK YOU ARE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE !

i agree with you on this one.  Fulton has weapons after weapons after weapons.  To much speed.  Fulton by 21 or more

Since you are Trolling, I'll go ahead and bite on this one. Not  to do your post any justice, you sound alot like the K-town media eariler in the year complaining about Greeneville getting some of the Falcons 1st place votes in the polls, and therefore we shouldn't even play this game. And since we don't have any common opponents to do a side by side compairson, lets just say we go with this. Both teams played teams from District 1, Betsy beat South in the final game of the regular season by 1 at South, and since South took the Broadway Birds to deep in the 4th quarter, before they flung up a couple of cosmetic TD's to make it look presentable, after the game had been decided. And Greeneville handed the young men from Betsy their worst defeat of the year, 3 TD's, I would venture to say that you may be speaking out of fear of the unknown. Thats why these teams will meet in the best game of round 3 of the TSSAA playoffs. And as for the egotistical claim of "Best of State" any class, the young men in Blount Co. might have something to say about that. Fulton no doubt has a good team, or they wouldn't be here, but your gold ball is so "last year", get with the program, that was then, this is now! See ya Friday night, and yes WE ARE READY! GO DEVILS!

look at the history of gold balls they lean towards falcons.  good luck greeneville! LOL!!! 

Greeneville will have there hands full for this one. Im expecting Fulton to beat them by 21. Not real familar with greeneville but i know fulton can score 14 pts in a matter of a min. So, I hope greeneville does bring it. Every team needs a test and Fulton got theres last week. My concern is Greenville may have not had there test yet. It could get nasty if they play a few bad series. Don't let the game last week make you feel like you have a chance, greeneville. If Fulton normal team show up, I can guaranteed Greeneville fans a thrashing. To much team speed.

look at the history of gold balls they lean towards falcons. good luck greeneville! LOL!!!

humm how many times have the DEVILS blanked your mighty Birds and how many times have your Birds beat the Devils ? And you all say that we the DEVILS are not on FULTONS level ! Wow you will see soon what level the Devils are on!!! DEVILS BLANKED FULTON 2 times and FULTON Beat us last year. So the win lean in the Devils favor right!!!!! GO BIG GREENE!!!!

I really don't think how many gold balls or wins either team has against each other matter in this game. The past is the past and both programs are proud of their achievements. The bottom line is it comes down to 7:00 Friday night, and who executes better. It's gonna be a crazy atmosphere, it will be interesting to see how each team handles it. Go Falcons!

Edited by beastmode89

Greeneville will have there hands full for this one.  Im expecting Fulton to beat them by 21.  Not real familar with greeneville but i know fulton can score 14 pts in a matter of a min.  So, I hope greeneville does bring it.  Every team needs a test and Fulton got theres last week.  My concern is Greenville may have not had there test yet.  It could get nasty if they play a few bad series.  Don't let the game last week make you feel like you have a chance, greeneville.  If Fulton normal team show up, I can guaranteed Greeneville fans a thrashing.  To much team speed.

Yet another Troll!! Hey Johnny-come-lately, most of these Fulton posters are on here trash talkin in fun but they post sensibly and have been members of this forum for a while. You sign up and spew whatever garbage your tiny brain could come up with in 45 minutes. Just a word of advice, let it simmer a little and maybe you can talk on the level of most posters on here. Or maybe not. Just think your jumping on the bandwagon a little late to be spewing the venom that you post. I personally am very close to the Devil program but I am a realist. This will be a hard fought contest and whomever moves on to the next round will be fortunate. I pray its the Greene Devils but the kickoff is not until Friday at 7:00pm. We'll know after that. until then don't make yourself look like an idiot by having diarrhea of the mouth!!

humm how many times have the DEVILS blanked your mighty Birds and how many times have your Birds beat the Devils ? And you all say that we the DEVILS are not on FULTONS level ! Wow you will see soon what level the Devils are on!!! DEVILS BLANKED FULTON 2 times and FULTON Beat us last year. So the win lean in the Devils favor right!!!!! GO BIG GREENE!!!!

2 to 1 is really nothing. I'm only leaning towards falcons, cause of team speed and weapons. Not saying go falcons cause not a falcon fan. I just support local talent homie! Bomaye!