Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

by the time friday gets here, there will have been so much "trash talk" spewed that none of us will have nothing left to say friday.....just the way i like it. let the boys settle it on the field and to the victor go the trash talk spoils. there's gona be one seriously hurt fanbase friday night. its a shame this game cant be game number 15 with all the marbles on the line...how epic would that be?

by the time friday gets here, there will have been so much "trash talk" spewed that none of us will have nothing left to say friday.....just the way i like it. let the boys settle it on the field and to the victor go the trash talk spoils. there's gona be one seriously hurt fanbase friday night. its a shame this game cant be game number 15 with all the marbles on the line...how epic would that be?

very true BVD we all will be sitting on our hands looking at each other with nothing to say except for the army i dont think he is ever quiet ! LOL!!!!!!

LMAO we got more speed then the 2 years we thumped Fulton and weapons well we will be 2 Greene coach tour buses FULL OF WEAPONS. With the ARMY nation putting out the warning ahead of time ! RUN HIDE DO WHAT EVER YOU NEED TO DO BECAUSE THE GREENE DEVILS ARE HEADED TO KNOXVILLE!!!

Fulton will destroy them with 2 missiles! We've investigated, we didn't find any weapons of mass destruction in Greeneville!! Lol!