Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

Well...I looked at your profile and the quote you had there was rather intriguing, even inspirational!  Thought you may be deeper than I was giving you credit for!! But... After this "AE til I die" and "nasty mouth HOMIE" crap. You"ve proven just how deep you are(not)!! This will be the last post from you that I dignify with a response.  And I guess its appropriate for you to jump on someone else's bandwagon seein how the road runners were AWFUL.   Maybe there's a basketball forum you could check out. Surely they are better at that than they were at football!!   HOMIE

To be quite honest, no child left behind rule has nearly crippled that AE program. You have kids going to west Knoxville school but leave right near AE. Can't help that. Fulton has actually robbed all of our talent. So what can u do!

To be quite honest, no child left behind rule has nearly crippled that AE program. You have kids going to west Knoxville school but leave right near AE. Can't help that. Fulton has actually robbed all of our talent. So what can u do!

Here's an Idea.....DON'T JUST JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON AND SHEEPISHLY SUPPORT THE SCHOOL THAT "ROBBED ALL YOUR TALENT." Convince the kids who are there to work harder and have pride in their program!  Try to convince some of that lost talent that you are building something special and maybe they''ll return!

AE's future might be doomed if this keeps happenin and i for one would hate to see that happen. Im not from Ktown, but have the utmost respect for some of its p rograms. My cousin played Bball at    Bearden and i remember going to AE one year to play them ....the media "cage" with the chicken wire around it was something to behold, ofcourse i was a young man back in the late 80s early 90's, just 5 or 6 years removed from High School myself and that place was rockin that night. I also remember seeing AE vs FULTON out at farraguts gym in the early 2000s when i worked for WSMG. we had to go cover a south greene ladies game.....EPIC day watching all the "country folk'' from south greene sit in a big gym full of folks that clearly didnt like one another...haha....good luck to AE in the future...but for now, pardon us greene devils while we spank your Falcon rivals

. You just Tell Greeneville nation to find a way to stop the East Tennessee Tavon Austin! I guaranteed he dominate the pink devils!

well did you just need a water break ? Look tell tavon to run to the local wal- mart get lots of toilet paper and pack his paints so when the Devils bring the PAIN TRAIN it want hurt so bad!!!! WEUP2IT!!!!!