Greeneville vs Fulton

FormerDevil

You never know. I might be having crow stew too. Will all need a profile pic ,so I can remember people. I can remember kev. Just a paper head. Lol

This game is what high school football is all about! Arguably the best two teams in 4A going head to head. We can saber rattle on here all we want but no one knows how this game is going to turn out. Neither team has seen a team yet this year of the other teams caliber. Both teams are going to get hit in the mouth Friday. The winner will be whoever can take a punch better. And of corse it's always better to be the puncher an not the one takin'em. I'd like to see coach Ballard take a play out of Sean Payton's play book. We'll talk more about that play Saturday lol.

FHS   69

GHS   21

I wish it would be worse, but I have to give it to Greenfield, they are good enough to score three TD's....have to give credit where credit is due.  Hope both teams stay injury free.

Jake (from State Farm) I think you are underestimating Greeneville. They are alot better than South (no disrespect). You will see very quickly friday night my friend. 48-21 greeneville

GO DEVILS!!!!!!

If I were a betting man I would bet the house that greeneville will not hold the Falcons to 20 or 28. if greeneville wins they gonna have to put up 50. I may revise this if conditions are poor then the score will be much much lower but for now I'm looking for a shootout. my prediction is 50-38 fulton.

South held them to 28??? No disrespect to south but greeneville is alot better!!

Jake (from State Farm) I think you are underestimating Greeneville. They are alot better than South (no disrespect). You will see very quickly friday night my friend. 48-21 greeneville

GO DEVILS!!!!!!

No way anyone could underestimate the Devils, cause they have told everyone all year long just how good they are......but the happiest person in the state Saturday morning will be the Greenfield High School boys basketball coach.....He will finally have his full team together.  I can already hear the sqeaking of the basketball shoes on the wood floor.....

No way anyone could underestimate the Devils, cause they have told everyone all year long just how good they are......but the happiest person in the state Saturday morning will be the Greenfield High School boys basketball coach.....He will finally have his full team together. I can already hear the sqeaking of the basketball shoes on the wood floor.....

seems like the same thing we have heard from Fulton all year long. Just accept the fact that your team is not going to dominate us we are just as good as you and we will be driving back to Greeneville happy because we finally shut y'all up

I got to page 10 and stopped reading. 

Quit saying "South handled Fulton" They were up 7-0, then we took the lead and never let go, a close game for three quarters is not being "Handled"

My stance all year is that we will repeat, and nothing has changed. We will repeat. We will beat Greeneville, not saying we will crush you like I thought we would, but we will win this game 99% sure of it. The slow start Fulton had last week was the wake up call we needed.

This will be our toughest game of the year, and we will be yours. I laugh at all these fans of the teams that got blasted by the Devils on here talking like they are going to crush us. Ask fans of the teams we beat all year, they think the same about us.

When the clock hits zero Friday night, we're moving on to the next round, and Greeneville is not. It's a simple as that : )

Edited by Bill4volz