West @ Anderson County 3rd Rd!

MAVERICK1995

Interesting observation...I can tell you got a little internet thug in ya... Just how big a boy are ya? I'll be at the game Friday night and I can assure you that you will be able to find me...just look for the Halls gear... Now back on topic AC 27 West 20

I just find it odd that you get your kicks discussing a game you have no dog in and it seems that all you do is stir the pot. You did it last week and your doing it this week. I'll be the one in the West gear. Btw - love the Roy D Mercer line.

Edited by MeritIII

I just find it odd that you get your kicks discussing a game you have no dog in and it seems that all you do is stir the pot. You did it last week and your doing it this week. I'll be the one in the West gear. Btw - love the Roy D Mercer line.

This place needs a little life...I am glad to supply it..my DISTRICT 3AAA brethren have went underground!

Interesting observation...I can tell you got a little internet thug in ya... Just how big a boy are ya? I'll be at the game Friday night and I can assure you that you will be able to find me...just look for the Halls gear... Now back on topic AC 27 West 20

Huh! If I have to come down there I'm gonna bring both of my boys with me and somebody's #### is gonna get whupped!

Edited by TomJoad

I agree JP. Only thing is I hope I'm not sitting in my poncho cause the rain has held off.

Yea last week was a cold rain my fair weather fan son and Davey's dad went to the car at 21-7 LOL came back out when fireworks kept going off. LOL told my son you can never ever count Davey and company out of it....I said you know that. LOL :)