West @ Anderson County 3rd Rd!

MAVERICK1995

I think you and that vol4321 guy owe me a newspaper. You were going to deliver something about the big choke by West last Friday. I missed that in Saturday's paper. I actually missed most of the West CC game because it was buried on page 10 with no pictures. Wonder who made front page?

Merit what time u getting to the game on Friday?

I think you and that vol4321 guy owe me a newspaper. You were going to deliver something about the big choke by West last Friday. I missed that in Saturday's paper. I actually missed most of the West CC game because it was buried on page 10 with no pictures. Wonder who made front page?

It ended up where it belonged....

The only thing made are  schedule weaker was playing the Irish ...... You got to agree Catholic was way overated to let AC (FOX) run all over them.... You can say how bad we are .......ect What does that make the Irish???? I agree West has a great team! But if AC played West schedule I see AC having the same record.

How do you match up with Cleveland who is still alive and kicking in Quad 2? Who on AC's schedule would you compare to Farragut or Cleveland?

How do you match up with Cleveland who is still alive and kicking in Quad 2? Who on AC's schedule would you compare to Farragut or Cleveland?

In case you haven't noticed, my team would be lucky to match up well with the Phi Mu sorority sisters...AC fans can't say it( even tho deep down they wanna unleash on you guys) but I will...AC runs roughshod over Cleveland...AC would finish with the same record as West if the schedules were reversed for the two teams...on AC's schedule I think West would finish 9-1 or 8-2...the schedules of the two are very comparable exception Maryville...Farragut got killed by Fulton and in the scrimmage AC stood toe to toe with the Almighty Falcons! just an opinion tho

Edited by erell38

In case you haven't noticed, my team would be lucky to match up well with the Phi Mu sorority sisters...AC fans can't say it( even tho deep down they wanna unleash on you guys) but I will...AC runs roughshod over Cleveland...AC would finish with the same record as West if the schedules were reversed for the two teams...on AC's schedule I think West would finish 9-1 or 8-2...the schedules of the two are very comparable exception Maryville...Farragut got killed by Fulton and in the scrimmage AC stood toe to toe with the Almighty Falcons! just an opinion tho

Which is why I never asked you about your team. I would take Phi Mu with no points.

Edited by MeritIII

I'll bet you were the kid who picked all the fights and then walked off to let his big brother finish them. Just an opinion tho....

Edited by MeritIII

I'll bet you were the kid who picked all the fights and then walked off to let his big brother finish them. Just an opinion tho....

Interesting observation...I can tell you got a little internet thug in ya... Just how big a boy are ya? I'll be at the game Friday night and I can assure you that you will be able to find me...just look for the Halls gear... Now back on topic AC 27 West 20