West @ Anderson County 3rd Rd!

MAVERICK1995

I am trying to figure out the logic behind a statement that because you get blown out or beat by a team that is the favorite to win a state title somehow makes your district weak.  Did you ever think that maybe 3AAA is an average district with a few good teams some average ones and some bad ones kind of like every single district in the state.  Heck by your logic anyone that Maryville plays must be in a weak district because they get blown out....that would include West.  Sometimes you have a really good team and then the rest of the pack, does not mean your district is somehow weak.  3AAA ended the season with 3 of the top 10 teams in it this season, I don't care if AC does get blown out on Friday your logic is still flawed, especially if West goes on to win state, I for one see no disappointment to losing in the second/third round of the playoffs to the state contender.  You are a just a sore fan trying to downplay other teams to somehow make yourself feel better about your own situation and I truly feel sorry for you and your way of thinking. 

I have been one of the Irish faithful that knows our success has more to do with who we played and not who we are, I try to keep it real but, if you want to be straight Fox is a good running back playing in a very weak district this year, just like CC getting handled Friday night it will be much the same for the AC boys with or without Fox, West to fast, to Physical, and just way better then then what the district you guys play have to offer just that simple.

The only thing made are  schedule weaker was playing the Irish ...... You got to agree Catholic was way overated to let AC (FOX) run all over them.... You can say how bad we are .......ect What does that make the Irish???? I agree West has a great team! But if AC played West schedule I see AC having the same record.

The only thing made are  schedule weaker was playing the Irish ...... You got to agree Catholic was way overated to let AC (FOX) run all over them.... You can say how bad we are .......ect What does that make the Irish???? I agree West has a great team! But if AC played West schedule I see AC having the same record.

Agreed.  Catholic played 3 good teams this year and got stomped in all 3 games. 

I still say a healthy Fox is faster than any of the three!

That's just plain stupid. We have around 5 kids that have run sub 4.5s laser timed. We had three kids run sub 4.5s at the Lousville camp. Nathan Cottrell laid down the fastest 40 time at the Nike SPARQ camp in Chicago, 5th best recorded time in the nation.

Fox on film looks like a great running back and I hope is 100% for the game but make no mistake, we are loaded with speed. If you don't believe me, read Coach Price's comments.

yea coach Price knows all for sure, just wait you guys will be saying wow just like CC was Saturday morning, talk is cheap and yes for the sake of the post earlier that said we got beat by all three good teams you are correct we got beat and yes we are not as good as some teams but the fact still remains AC will get beat in this game. I guess the NCAA and pros miss all the speed in high school because every year they only have a few guys that run sub 4.5s, check the data, I guess they better get out to AC because it looks like they are looking in the wrong spots.

yea coach Price knows all for sure, just wait you guys will be saying wow just like CC was Saturday morning, talk is cheap and yes for the sake of the post earlier that said we got beat by all three good teams you are correct we got beat and yes we are not as good as some teams but the fact still remains AC will get beat in this game. I guess the NCAA and pros miss all the speed in high school because every year they only have a few guys that run sub 4.5s, check the data, I guess they better get out to AC because it looks like they are looking in the wrong spots.

I am trying to find a post where we are going to win this game; we know West has speed. I am glad we made it to the quarter final that is much better then most other teams in the state. I am enjoying the best host in the state, Maverick stadium.

Edited by jeopardyperil

I am trying to find a post where we are going to win this game; we know West has speed. I am glad we made it to the quarter final that is much better then most other teams in the state. I am enjoying the best host in the state, Maverick stadium.

I would also like to see a post where an ANDERSON COUNTY fan has said that Fox is faster, this Irish guy is an idiot and trying to stir things up by replying to what Erell says...just an opinion tho lol