West @ Anderson County 3rd Rd!

MAVERICK1995

This will be a tough game.  I think that's why it has gone quiet.  If our Fox is still not 100% then that's a huge blow to our chances and we know that, primarily because we know West is going to score quickly and we will need to counter that with our own scores and try to grind it out to keep the clock ticking.  It can be done but we're going to need turnovers by West.

This will be a tough game.  I think that's why it has gone quiet.  If our Fox is still not 100% then that's a huge blow to our chances and we know that, primarily because we know West is going to score quickly and we will need to counter that with our own scores and try to grind it out to keep the clock ticking.  It can be done but we're going to need turnovers by West.[/quote

I so agree. We really need some big time breaks in this game. I really have enjoyed it this year. We have had a great and fun year. Most especially since hosting the games.The atmosphere has been great at Mav stadium.

This will be a tough game.  I think that's why it has gone quiet.  If our Fox is still not 100% then that's a huge blow to our chances and we know that, primarily because we know West is going to score quickly and we will need to counter that with our own scores and try to grind it out to keep the clock ticking.  It can be done but we're going to need turnovers by West.[/quote

I so agree. We really need some big time breaks in this game. I really have enjoyed it this year. We have had a great and fun year. Most especially since hosting the games.The atmosphere has been great at Mav stadium.

I agree JP!

I agree JP!

Make that three. That veer is a bear to defend. LBs will make tackles but you can't make them 5 and 10 yards downfield. Veer teams usually have huge splits between linemen and defenses tend to spread out with them but that can be a mistake. I'd like to see some film from the Powell games to see how they controlled the line of scrimmage as osu talked about. Personnel would be number one lol and I wish Morgan wasn't hurt cause he moves well and is a big body to clog things and keep more of the line fresh.

Make that three. That veer is a bear to defend. LBs will make tackles but you can't make them 5 and 10 yards downfield. Veer teams usually have huge splits between linemen and defenses tend to spread out with them but that can be a mistake. I'd like to see some film from the Powell games to see how they controlled the line of scrimmage as osu talked about. Personnel would be number one lol and I wish Morgan wasn't hurt cause he moves well and is a big body to clog things and keep more of the line fresh.

Ask around....I am sure you can FIND somebody to give it to ya...I just made a phone call and got a hold of something...very interesting

I am sure your coaches have went to extensive lengths to get other coaches to share any film that they might have....why wouldn't they? Unless there is some sort of gentleman's agreement against that stuff...if the AC staff or West staff hasn't done that I would be shocked...then again, what could you really learn from a game in the first 5 or 6 that you couldn't learn in the last 5 or 6... It is the playoffs. Wouldn't you pull out all stops and show your hand in those games? I just want the AC fans of old back...I want a team from this great district to advance and bring home the gold ball...you guys have had a lot to say up until this point and that has me worried...

Edited by erell38

Just ask Derek Rang. Best to run a bear front against our offense. We are constantly adjusting our OL splits in game depending on what we want to do. We will move a DL out if they want to go or play tight as we did against CC. Depends on the defense.

Tom, are you talking about this one:

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/events/44924