West @ Anderson County 3rd Rd!

MAVERICK1995

We really need to have players step up!!! The big reason we do not see a lot of chatter from West is because they know they have the triple threat and they are really that good. I would feel the same. ... .just an opinion tho ....West posters are really good by not rubbing it in. I deeply respect there sportsmanship. They have a lot of class.

You guys have said on numerous occasions y'all left 3-4 scores on the field vs. CC...I do think Hicks is better than Marshall and the line of AC is more dominant than West...AC fans have chatted it up all season with predictions and love for their team and we need to keep it going! Quit playing the underdog role...the AC pregame alone will have the West kids with far away looks in their eyes...pre game and home field gives AC the upper hand....just an opinion tho

That dont matter CC game is far behind us. I guess that is why your a Halls fan....lol With all this crazy talk... erell38 the Crazy Halls fan... I guess every district has one...lol It is going to be fun Friday night thats for sure. Look forward to meeting some West fans. Everyone knows AC stud running back is hurt. The hype for this game would have been alot diffrent if Fox wassnt banged up....

For 2 straight years the DISTRICT 3AAA champion has sent West to basketball season a little earlier than they have wanted! I want the fans back that believe they can stand toe to toe with Fulton! What has happened to that same group that wanted West because of how well they match up? Where are you AC faithful? We can do this and carry on the great DISTRICT 3AAA tradition!

WE ARE DISTRICT 3AAA!!!

Fellers this is jist my opinyun....#43 fer AC iz vurry good and faist.....Butt West haz at leest 3 #43's (#5, #7, #32).....

Ewe jist don't see two minny trew Veer teems ennymoore like West eithur.......Which maiks tham rilly tuff and if ewe git those LB'ers two suckin upp on tha run thay will throw thait littull TE dump ovur tha middull.....

Tha biggust reesun Mairvul beet West wuz bawl control (27 furst downs)......

Eye jist thaink West haz two minny wheppuns inn this 'un....Hoap hits a safe game fer all...... :popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

Fellers this is jist my opinyun....#43 fer AC iz vurry good and faist.....Butt West haz at leest 3 #43's (#5, #7, #32).....

Ewe jist don't see two minny trew Veer teems ennymoore like West eithur.......Which maiks tham rilly tuff and if ewe git those LB'ers two suckin upp on tha run thay will throw thait littull TE dump ovur tha middull.....

Eye jist thaink West haz two minny wheppuns inn this 'un....Hoap hits a safe game fer all...... :popcorneater:

Bingo your totally correct bawl ctrl.

Mav4 /Space what do you think? This is the type of game I would never punt or intentionally kickoff. I just can not see giving West the ball. No way can you hold this team from scoring. The rain slows them down but it also slows us down too. What is your guys take?

Take a page out of Powell's book the last two seasons against West. Dominate the line of scrimmage defensively. You have to find a way to disrupt that veer.

Take a page out of Powell's book the last two seasons against West. Dominate the line of scrimmage defensively. You have to find a way to disrupt that veer.

Exactly!! And AC has the group to do it! They can manhandle both lines of scrimmage! Pyke and company can wreak havoc and show the state why he should not have been left off the Lineman list for Mr.Football!! Let's do this DISTRICT 3AAA!!

Agreed, if AC can somehow control the line of scrimmage and play ball control they have a shot, our best defense for this game could be the offense

Been reading about coach Kevin Kelley's Arkansas High School football coach and his strategy's never punt and almost always onside kick. This is very interesting and I would assume it has merit since he took a traditional 3-7 team and has converted over the years into 122 win 30 loses for this high school.

Edited by jeopardyperil

Been reading about coach Kevin Kelley's Arkansas High School football coach and his strategy's never punt and almost always onside kick. This is very interesting and I would assume it has merit since he took a traditional 3-7 team and has converted over the years into 122 win 30 loses for this high school.

So the AC game plan is to onside kick and never punt?? Jeopardy? WTH has happened to you?