West @ Anderson County 3rd Rd!

MAVERICK1995

I think west has the edge in this one, they have 3 speedsters marshall, cotrell, and hodge who can all take it to the house on any play and a solid defense with a much improved seconardy than previous years. If AC has players playing both ways it could get ugly because West has 2 full offensive and defensive units that both have depth.

We should have a lot of CC fans at the game. They usually show good support and as we do likewise. Come on out Cougars we need your support.

However, I do disagree with the AC fans in support of the Cougs....y'all might act like y'all do but deep down y'all feel the burn from the whole CO-District Champs thing...be truthful here, deep down you really don't like them

However, I do disagree with the AC fans in support of the Cougs....y'all might act like y'all do but deep down y'all feel the burn from the whole CO-District Champs thing...be truthful here, deep down you really don't like them

Thats old news im sure CC hates you bringing that up.. As Mav95 would say "Thanks alot erell38 The Halls/CC Fan!!! lol"

Edited by Space3

Wow I forgot about that. Dang, as the AC PA says "That makes me Mad". :)

I have said all along that the MAVS are the sole Champ! However, I do understand why CC did it! Anything to help that program, even if it is imaginary...

Back to the West AC game..... Has anyone heard how Fox is doing?