West @ Anderson County 3rd Rd!

MAVERICK1995

You just wait and see there buddy! AC has a little bit of speed of their own... Ask Mr. Bruce from SD about getting walked down from behind... I do believe Mr. Bruce is a little faster than any of those speedsters from West!!

Yessir! Walked down as you say by Mr. Brandon Ford! But is Mr. Bruce really as fast as Mr. Cottrell? Not even close from what I hear. You right, AC sho nuff do have some speed tho.

Seen AC up close when we played them and have seen West two times this year, AC not even close in talent or speed in this one, not downing AC but, West has a few very fast kids and it will show Friday if the rain holds off.

Dont say much for the Irish, AC Fox had over 400yards rushing on the night. I would have hate to seen what West would have done to the Irish with 3 guys that are Faster than Fox.

Edited by Space3

As all of us.... No matter what AC will put up a fight Friday night with Fox or with out. I just hate he hurt his ankle kid was having a great year.

Fox will be ready....maybe not 100% but I have faith! The MAVS showed last week they can make things happen when the going gets a little tough....

West QB and RB are both faster than Fox, but we do not need to outrun West, we need to use our strength and play to control the line of scrimmage, if Fox is as fast for 25 yards Ill take that, we only need 4 yards a play.  besides that, none of the players we are discussing play defense so one being faster than the other does not really matter much, the defense that can get the stops will be the team that wins the game, I don't care what the 40 times are, this will be a slobber knocker up front and if the AC line plays like they are capable AC has a chance.

I have been one of the Irish faithful that knows our success has more to do with who we played and not who we are, I try to keep it real but, if you want to be straight Fox is a good running back playing in a very weak district this year, just like CC getting handled Friday night it will be much the same for the AC boys with or without Fox, West to fast, to Physical, and just way better then then what the district you guys play have to offer just that simple.