Portland travels to Motown (2014)

Mr. Postman1

Come up to the Rockpile tomorrow night. The atmosphere will have electricity in the air. ThIs will be a big time rivalry matchup between two towns that don't like each other much when it comes to football season. I'm looking for a huge crowd on both sides. We are going to welcome coach Mark Nelson and the great Harvey brothers to Motown once again. I would watch it on kick off returns if I were the end man on the kickoff team. Nelson loves to open your eyes the hard way right off the gate. I'd like to see us do that again myself up here.

Come up to the Rockpile tomorrow night. The atmosphere will have electricity in the air. ThIs will be a big time rivalry matchup between two towns that don't like each other much when it comes to football season. I'm looking for a huge crowd on both sides. We are going to welcome coach Mark Nelson and the great Harvey brothers to Motown once again. I would watch it on kick off returns if I were the end man on the kickoff team. Nelson loves to open your eyes the hard way right off the gate. I'd like to see us do that again myself up here.

Probably about 200...that's all the seating

caught a little middle school ball tonight. The heat did have an effect. I know they had to carry one off the field from red bubblin and we had a couple on the sidelines doing some upchucking. little worried bout this heat tomorrow! Posty hope you had the fluids flowing tonight at the possum feast. Posty you should take the mail truck over to smith county and ride them boys around a little. Sounds like they don't get out much

I didn't realize so many grown men would get their panties in a wad over a post on coach T. That being said, it's been fun watching it. It's game time boys, all the trash talk and sneaking around to practices is over. Now we all will be graded by the score board on what we have found out about the other team and our selves over the off season. As far as the other mess goes, I'm blaming it all on NB6495. He's a church going man and should have known better than participate in such Tom FOOLERY.

Motowns defense looked solid. Offense line took over the in the 2nd half. Besides a couple bad plays on special teams. A very solid performance by the Eagles. Good luck to the Panthers for the rest of the season

Great assessment, Flat out got our teeth knocked out on the line. I thought the way the first qtr was shaping up we were going to have a great, classic high school game. Fantastic atmosphere, great crowd. Muggy, but a great night for a high school game. 

got to see old friends I havent seen in a while, (still didnt get to say high to Coach Woodard), but I did get to talk for a while with Coach Graves, and #16 did a whale of a job managing the team. My hats off to West, yall keep playing like that, with that much heart, you should have a great season.............I took about 700 photos, I will post the link from facebook on here, all the Westmoreland parents are welcome to them......my son (27) asked the cheerleaders he ran into if they were ok on that one tackle. I hope they are....there isnt a lot of room between the field and fence on the visitor side, home yall have more room on the home side. Good luck to yall the rest of the season. Hope all the young men are injury free. Randy