Dyersburg versus Trezevant

MickMcIntire

Wow ... I'm a 5A/6A guy so I don't follow the lower classification teams that much. However, looking at schedules ... which both teams have impressive resume's, I learned that both teams have one common opponent, and that would be Haywood. Dyersburg's only loss of the season came from Dyersburg ... losing 46-24. Trezevant beat Haywood in the 1st round 34-0. Not to mention that Trezevant put Dyersburg out of the playoffs last year in the first round.

I had already picked Trezevant to win this game without that history lesson. Now I'm more convinced. Stranger things have happened ... but the way I see it, this is Trezevant's game to lose, even if both teams are 11-1.

Kwc. I will say this. Dyersburg did have 6-7 defensive starters out with injury for a good portion of the season. How much difference does that make? I would say pretty big. They are a completely different team right now. Friday will be a crazy good game to go watch. Unfortunately I will be working.

Wow ... I'm a 5A/6A guy so I don't follow the lower classification teams that much. However, looking at schedules ... which both teams have impressive resume's, I learned that both teams have one common opponent, and that would be Haywood. Dyersburg's only loss of the season came from Dyersburg ... losing 46-24. Trezevant beat Haywood in the 1st round 34-0. Not to mention that Trezevant put Dyersburg out of the playoffs last year in the first round.

I had already picked Trezevant to win this game without that history lesson. Now I'm more convinced. Stranger things have happened ... but the way I see it, this is Trezevant's game to lose, even if both teams are 11-1.

I understand your thinking but trust me if Dyersburg and Haywood played now it would be similar to the Trezevant Haywood game. This will be an awesome game. I am interested to see the outcome because this might be the best Dyersburg team ever.