Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

Ahhhh, the private school debate is coming soon. Good to know. But if we are going to discuss advantages, let's make sure we discuss how much advantage a school has by having their own TSSAA representative who gets to pick their own district and gets to pick the other schools that get placed in their hand picked district. Let's not pretend that advantages are one sided. Let's not forget that the public schools make ALL the rules and exclude any input from the privates. Of course, we can also discuss open zoning as well while we are at it.my friend

OR we can just discuss football and talk about the great seasons these two schools have had and give credit to the players that make the plays on the field.

Like Alltime said, LC hasn't been talking trash on here this week and neither has CPA. Let's keep it classy.

My friend I've not once brought up the topic of private having an advantage or anything like that this whole week because this isn't the time for it but don't bring up something like us getting put in a district is being the same thing as the advantages of being private, you just make yourself sound silly! Just keep this about football for now! I'm pretty sure in a yr or so Teams like Lewis Co will be only be playing public schools like them self and the private debate will be know more!

CPA finds a way to loose. Can't get past the semi's. If you can prove me wrong CPA I will have a nice "welcome" gift for you from the Alcoa Goon Squad.

I am not convinced that the Lewis Co faithful think they can pull this off. CPA may just have to hand it to them (which I think they will)....Go Alcoa!

We Know we can win if we complete our assignments and limit turnovers we are not scared of the mighty CPA we will bring it ! and whatever happens happens ! We have worked very hard this year up till now and will not stop tonight ! " GO PANTHERS" Last time I checked Playoff games weren't supposed to be easy LOL

Ahhhh, the private school debate is coming soon. Good to know. But if we are going to discuss advantages, let's make sure we discuss how much advantage a school has by having their own TSSAA representative who gets to pick their own district and gets to pick the other schools that get placed in their hand picked district. Let's not pretend that advantages are one sided. Let's not forget that the public schools make ALL the rules and exclude any input from the privates. Of course, we can also discuss open zoning as well while we are at it.

OR we can just discuss football and talk about the great seasons these two schools have had and give credit to the players that make the plays on the field.

Like Alltime said, LC hasn't been talking trash on here this week and neither has CPA. Let's keep it classy.

Dang! Another elephant in the room? lol