Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

I posted this over on the Alcoa thread and my fellow Goon Squad seemed to agree. Your thoughts?

Just in keeping track of the other side of the bracket...it sounds like Lewis Co "upset" Westview to get there and CPA was shut down on the ground by Fairview but FV couldn't defend the pass. Also CPA can't seem to get over the semi hump.

I pick Lewis Co in the upset.

Stats from CPA vs. Fairview Game:

CPA Rushing: 145 yds.

CPA Passing:  272 yds.

417 Total yds.

Time?

Yep, the game is tomorrow night, remember? I am trying to prop up Lewis Co and claim an upset alert. But I seem to be the only one picking Lewis Co. If you don't believe by now the yes, you are about out of time.

Dang should I just pick CPA and join the rest of you?

Cpa fans get prepared, LC fans talk big before the game, When you put up some big numbers on them, they will throw in the Private school issue, so just get ready, been there, seen it, witnessed it, wasn,t pretty.

Hey silly man go back and read this whole thread and you won't find one post about Lewis Co talking trash so don't come on here running your mouth before you read the thread and it sounds to me like you need to be in the basketball thread!

Yep, the game is tomorrow night, remember? I am trying to prop up Lewis Co and claim an upset alert. But I seem to be the only one picking Lewis Co. If you don't believe by now the yes, you are about out of time.

Dang should I just pick CPA and join the rest of you?

I was be sarcastic! We have, do and and always will believe in any team LC fields. You can pick who you want just know LC is ready!

Cpa fans get prepared, LC fans talk big before the game, When you put up some big numbers on them, they will throw in the Private school issue, so just get ready, been there, seen it, witnessed it, wasn,t pretty.

I guess your team isn't in the playoffs anymore this year????? Good talk

However, regardless, if we win or lose, Private schools should be in their own classifications in my opinion, but that won't be an excuse

You are exactually right, that's why I only said 21, and we will find out tomorrow nite who has had too much turkey

Its funny how people like you get own here and talk crap and hadn't seen Lewis Co play a single game all yr but that's what's coacht is for I guess!(you have the right to your opinion no matter how stupid it is)