Lewis County @ CPA

coachrus

Are you sure this is not just a "copy/paste" from a FV fan post in last week's thread? Just kidding. LC is obviously a good team and should be congratulated for a great season and one of 4 still playing. Anything can happen at this point. Welcome to the Den. We look forward to your visit.

Sportsnerd don't act like you just dominated Fairview last night, I watched the game already and Fairview had their chances. By the way I hope CPA can get the field fixed , it looked like crap by the end of the game Edited by alltime

Sportsnerd don't act like you just dominated Fairview last night, I watched the game already and Fairview had their chances. By the way I hope CPA can get the field fixed , it looked like crap by the end of the game

Some of you guys (or ladies) are unbelieveable! When your team wins, you are the better team, when you lose, even badly, you give the other team no credit - it's all officiating, turnovers, luck, recruiting, "boo hoo hoo". Yes, FV had their chances in the 1st quarter and played great by selling out on the run on defense, then it was over because we adjusted, and they couldn't cover our receivers in press man-to-man. They turned the ball over - that's part of the game. CPA also gave up 2 scores on bad clock management and a penalty on an INT return. They held FV to less than 4 yards per carry which has not been done all year. CPA refused to run up score at the end when they were up 35-14 and took a knee 4 times on FV's 20 yard line. After that FV scored on the subs on the last play.

I'm sure we will fix the field just for you. Heaven forbid you would be unhappy.

Some of you guys (or ladies) are unbelieveable! When your team wins, you are the better team, when you lose, even badly, you give the other team no credit - it's all officiating, turnovers, luck, recruiting, "boo hoo hoo". Yes, FV had their chances in the 1st quarter and played great by selling out on the run on defense, then it was over because we adjusted, and they couldn't cover our receivers in press man-to-man. They turned the ball over - that's part of the game. CPA also gave up 2 scores on bad clock management and a penalty on an INT return. They held FV to less than 4 yards per carry which has not been done all year. CPA refused to run up score at the end when they were up 35-14 and took a knee 4 times on FV's 20 yard line. After that FV scored on the subs on the last play.

I'm sure we will fix the field just for you. Heaven forbid you would be unhappy.

Who said anything about Fairview being the better? I didn't! I said they had their chances and they did! You act like Fairview just got blown off the field but whatever the game is over and about your field I could care less if you fix it for me or if you fix it for the pope! I just thought it would be nice for both of the teams kids to play on a nice field in a semifinal game

Who said anything about Fairview being the better? I didn't! I said they had their chances and they did! You act like Fairview just got blown off the field but whatever the game is over and about your field I could care less if you fix it for me or if you fix it for the pope! I just thought it would be nice for both of the teams kids to play on a nice field in a semifinal game

OK, truce. I actually have always enjoyed your posts and passion for LC. You guys have a great program and I really mean that. The field is what it is and will be the same for both teams. I agree it would be nice if it wasn't messed up. Through the last 15 years, we have only had a couple of games where the field was a mess. I would be all for playing on turf at BA, MBA, or Father Ryan. Wouldn't like Vandy - too big for a good atmosphere, and they play the next day so they wouldn't allow it.

OK, truce. I actually have always enjoyed your posts and passion for LC. You guys have a great program and I really mean that. The field is what it is and will be the same for both teams. I agree it would be nice if it wasn't messed up. Through the last 15 years, we have only had a couple of games where the field was a mess. I would be all for playing on turf at BA, MBA, or Father Ryan. Wouldn't like Vandy - too big for a good atmosphere, and they play the next day so they wouldn't allow it.

+1