Semi-Finals: Cleveland @ West

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cottrell will be fine. Burch is the big loss in the secondary. Broken fibula. This will be a very tough game for West to win.

Glad Cottrell will be fine, but that really sucks about Burch. Guess Bacon will stay at FS like the second half of the AC game. Is Highfill ok bc I heard he had an ankle sprain late in the game yesterday?

Glad Cottrell will be fine, but that really sucks about Burch. Guess Bacon will stay at FS like the second half of the AC game. Is Highfill ok bc I heard he had an ankle sprain late in the game yesterday?

Shawn will play for sure. Bacon will move to FS, Pridemore to SS, Davis and Cory at CBs. Same secondary when Burch went out.

I picked West to win state after seeing them in September, and I'm not ready to go away from that prediction. I do expect the Raiders to give them a better game with a chance to win. Our defense has been playing great and our offense is much more balanced than it was earlier in the year.

I agree its going to be a battle. Both teams are much better than when they played in September and I even mentioned both teams would meet again in the playoffs at some point. I also have to give props to Cleveland for having to go on the road all three playoff games and win, plus have to go to West for their 4th game. They are much better than a 5th seed and should have been given a higher seed, but that's just an opinion.

Go West!

I believe Cleveland will balance the attack and go with what works when it's time...just like the game last week. No way they can focus on one offensive approach exclusively at this point and with those weapons.  They have become equally capable of both approaches, and I'm ever-confident in their ability to score.  Run defense has proven itself by not allowing more than 100 yards by any team through three rounds in the playoffs.  Although they are allowing more yardage by air, they are still bowing their backs and keeping teams out of the end zone.  Allowing 29 points in 3 games ain't too shabby.