Semi-Finals: Cleveland @ West

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U mad too? I'm a troll? What do you call your boy PA? Haha

what am I mad at about? My average team that should have finished 5-5, that would be one and done in the playoffs made it to the state semifinal? Na, I'm proud. Sure we got it handed to us last night but we had a much better season than a lot of people expected, including myself. We had a great year and West is a great team and they were much better than us last night.

Definitely a Halls fan... A fan of DISTRICT 3AAA!! And a fan of good football, which I didn't get last night, seeing as how you guys played the worst game of the year in your minds!

how can you be a halls fan and a fan of good football? 2-38 the last 4 years? Edited by clevelandblueraiderfan

how can you be a halls fan and a fan of good football? 2-38 the last 4 years?

Hey pal, I know we are bad right now. Have been for quite awhile...but there is nothing more than pure high school football...in wins and losses kids learn great life lessons....I'm proud of our kids for sticking out and finishing...as for the Blue Raiders..great year...I'm just being PA for this part of the state...

Hey pal, I know we are bad right now. Have been for quite awhile...but there is nothing more than pure high school football...in wins and losses kids learn great life lessons....I'm proud of our kids for sticking out and finishing...as for the Blue Raiders..great year...I'm just being PA for this part of the state...

Ur nothing like PA, u admitted West was legit..he's now rooting for West Tenn teams now that his district has been eliminated and still says West is no good.

Dont let PA be your role model. Best of luck to Halls in the future.

yes he is. He just #### rides on knox west

Haha! All I am saying is that maybe Crawford and the gang should have given West a little more credit... Shouldn't have made excuses for the first meeting and sure as heck shouldn't have said they had played much better teams than West..just an opinion tho

Haha! All I am saying is that maybe Crawford and the gang should have given West a little more credit... Shouldn't have made excuses for the first meeting and sure as heck shouldn't have said they had played much better teams than West..just an opinion tho

dude u dont know what your talking about. Crawford knew west was good. That was a player not a coach that said that. But whatever, we will lick our wounds and be back next year. We are young. Cant say that about halls