Trezevant vs Giles Co.

likearock

Haha a little personal. I myself like Bo Wallace but I am a vol fan so I guess my glasses are skewed seeing as we avg 1 sec win a year. But Giles will win this one in a tough battle.

Like I said..... Giles better not play like their alumnus!

As far as tomorrow night goes, I say Giles offense will be unpleasantly suprised by Trezevants defense. Giles probably has enough athletes to not get gashed by the run. Trezevant 21 Giles 7.

Then it's on to your Falcons, FHSalum.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad these tvant folk are so sure of themselves. We shall see! Gonna be a game.

What do you mean play like our alum. That young man has had a great year and continues to grow in his position. He walked off that field tonight with his head held high. Plus he has already beat a lot of Archie's records. So don't bash on Bo or our kids. Our kids are disiplined and will leave it on the field. Go Bobcats!! Safe travels if your coming to the game.

Like I said..... Giles better not play like their alumnus!

As far as tomorrow night goes, I say Giles offense will be unpleasantly suprised by Trezevants defense. Giles probably has enough athletes to not get gashed by the run. Trezevant 21 Giles 7.

Then it's on to your Falcons, FHSalum.

Well rebel I guess there no need in us even showing up. No man, I think you are gonna be suprised at what your about to see, (if you even make the trip). Gonna be a battle, Giles 13 Trez 12. You beat us, then you beat us. I can assure you it wont be easy.

That's a nice little jab catfan. It really shows your better side. However, I will not be making the trip as I am not a Trezevant fan. Just a spectator of the 4a classification. After you and others making jabs at Trezevant for not having support, I sincerely hope the score is much worse than my prediction. You see trezevant hasn't had many people at the last 13 games, and that hasn't hurt them too much. You can make fun of a persons situation if you want. But I am fairly certain that the group of 11 kids that take the field tonight in white jerseys will play as a team regardless of how many or few people are in the stands.

That's a nice little jab catfan. It really shows your better side. However, I will not be making the trip as I am not a Trezevant fan. Just a spectator of the 4a classification. After you and others making jabs at Trezevant for not having support, I sincerely hope the score is much worse than my prediction. You see trezevant hasn't had many people at the last 13 games, and that hasn't hurt them too much. You can make fun of a persons situation if you want. But I am fairly certain that the group of 11 kids that take the field tonight in white jerseys will play as a team regardless of how many or few people are in the stands.

I was referring to our team rebel as to what you were gonna see. I knew by your comments you werent a Trez fan. Been nothing but nice and respectful in all my comments about Trez. I havent made fun of anyone. Even told serpentor and some others to go visit our tailgaters and enjoy the visit. You need step off and go back and do some reading on my comments. Or I tell you what, go get you a big cup of stfu this morning. So spectate elswhere Im done commenting with with drama queens like you, goodbye! 

Take your pitty party and the two of you have a blast. Giles is a blue collar town with a medium income less than $5000 of Shelby County. So don't think that Trez is coming to play "privileged" kids. Our young men understand that a great team is coming to The Brickyard. Coach White has done a excellent job with this bunch. But tonight they are gonna get hit hard. Book it!..... :thumb:

IT's waiting on your Trezevant. Come get you some...... :ph34r:

Take your pitty party and the two of you have a blast. Giles is a blue collar town with a medium income less than $5000 of Shelby County. So don't think that Trez is coming to play "privileged" kids. Our young men understand that a great team is coming to The Brickyard. Coach White has done a excellent job with this bunch. But tonight they are gonna get hit hard. Book it!..... :thumb:

IT's waiting on your Trezevant. Come get you some...... :ph34r:

I don't remember saying anything about Giles being priviledged kids. Or anything close to that for that matter. The previous post I responded to seemed to me to be a jab at Trezevant for lack of support by fans. I could very easily have been wrong. It's your fellow Giles countian that took offense to my response.

Support from the community, which Giles has, is an awesome thing. That can propel a team to do great things when the kids feel important or that they are a part of the community as a whole. I'm not knocking Giles County at all. They are one of 4 teams left in the state in their class. My bad for misinterpreting a post.

With all that said, I still say Trezevant wins in a close battle.