Trousdale vs Adamsville (CHAMPIONSHIP GAME)

twobamafansonecup

Do they have a high school football team in Collinwood?...never heard of them if they do...

As far as the all-time slurs go...you will soon learn that history has a way of repeating itself... :popcorneater:

Yeah right. Collinwood has had a lot os success for a small town football program. No gold or silver footballs but we've played toe to toe with everyone for many many years. Weve had our chances for a championship. Unlucky for us it was mostly during the ABC era and during the three class system, not the watered down joke it is now. Its awesome TC has the trophies, yall should be proud,but realize, you come off arrogant, and many lose respect for great programs for that. Programs like yours.

Yeah right. Collinwood has had a lot os success for a small town football program. No gold or silver footballs but we've played toe to toe with everyone for many many years. Weve had our chances for a championship. Unlucky for us it was mostly during the ABC era and during the three class system, not the watered down joke it is now. Its awesome TC has the trophies, yall should be proud,but realize, you come off arrogant, and many lose respect for great programs for that. Programs like yours.

Now go tell the South Pitt and Alcoa fans the same thing.

Typical bighead response. So much for talking football. I keep forgetting TC is the all time greatest in high school football. Well good luck to both teams. Maybe the Cardinals will pull out the most amazing underdog win ever. Just imagine beating a team with the history TC has. I hope they dominate the Yellowjackers.

His statement is isn't arrogant.  That's just the way it has always been in Hartsville.  Almost every player goes both ways and the one or two that doesn't can if he has to. 

Lets just play ball already. so this BS will come to an end. We both have something to prove. If time last, we'll find out about 2pm sat. Afternoon. No matter the outcome, both teams have had an "Outstanding Season" . Wish I was able to attend another championship game with TC, but due to conflicting times. I'll have to view Via- LED. To both teams give it all & hope it's an injury free game !

Lets just play ball already. so this BS will come to an end. We both have something to prove. If time last, we'll find out about 2pm sat. Afternoon. No matter the outcome, both teams have had an "Outstanding Season" . Wish I was able to attend another championship game with TC, but due to conflicting times. I'll have to view Via- LED. To both teams give it all & hope it's an injury free game !

+1