toughest places to win

Guest tomtom50

Guest chrgr30

covington is by far far the toughest place to win. they are currently 29-0 at home over the past few years. and even though with the exception of obion they are in a weak region, they have put down many power-houses at their field in the past a few examples were m. westview and jackson southside in 2000,and ridgeway in 2001. its just about impossible to knock this team off at their home field!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chrgr30

covington is by far far the toughest place to win. they are currently 29-0 at home over the past few years. and even though with the exception of obion they are in a weak region, they have put down many power-houses at their field in the past a few examples were m. westview and jackson southside in 2000,and ridgeway in 2001. its just about impossible to knock this team off at their home field!

I am a college player now and I've seen some pretty big stadiums and rough crowds, but to this day Collinwood TN is home to the hardest place to play. For Christ's sake the place is always full of ornary rednecks and if the wind is blowing the wrong way, it smells like raw sewage. I could be wrong, but maybe this is part of the reason we've lost one game there in 3 and a half years.

Guest frustratedjock

SO much for the mystique of Green Wave Stadium, the mysterious light show and the 11 game winning streak!!!!

Franklin came like their nickname says - REBELS, and stole the show!! :o:D

• 10 months later...