Best in Northeast Tennessee

JohnnyMox

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hampton is very deep but with athletes at every position on the floor. The only difference between Hampton and Unicoi is Unicoi's inside game is stronger than Hamptons but when the Valentine kid wants to turn it on and play in the paint he is as good as anybody. But I think someone like the Simpson kid for Unicoi would be a good test for him inside.

C'mon man, Hampton barely beat Elizabethton because the players took them for granted after the Science Hill win. There is no way they will beat Elizabethton again or Unicoi at all. Also, TN High is weak this year just as last year. DB is the real deal and I would love to see them play The Hill tonight. Everyone knows Crockett will be relevant by tournament time and Sullivan South is the quiet beast no one is talking about. Once their point guard gets rid of his football legs, they will be scary and push Unicoi for the conference title.   

1.DB 2.Unicoi 3.Elizabethton 4. Science Hill 5.Hampton 6. David Crockett  7.Sullivan South 8. TN High 9.Sullivan East

C'mon man, Hampton barely beat Elizabethton because the players took them for granted after the Science Hill win. There is no way they will beat Elizabethton again or Unicoi at all. Also, TN High is weak this year just as last year. DB is the real deal and I would love to see them play The Hill tonight. Everyone knows Crockett will be relevant by tournament time and Sullivan South is the quiet beast no one is talking about. Once their point guard gets rid of his football legs, they will be scary and push Unicoi for the conference title.   

1.DB 2.Unicoi 3.Elizabethton 4. Science Hill 5.Hampton 6. David Crockett  7.Sullivan South 8. TN High 9.Sullivan East

Using the same logic, why would you put Eliz ahead of SHHS? Eliz barely beat them, and wouldn't have a good chance of beating them again....By your logic, it would be (1) DB (2) Unicoi (3) Hampton (they beat Eliz that beat SHHS) (4) Eliz (5) SHHS and so on.

Actually, the Hampton-Eliz wasnt too close until HHS got a lil lazy in the 4th!

Players and fans alike can talk the "we didnt respect Hampton" all they want...Fact is, Eliz had no answer for HHS's D that night.

I, for one, dont think HHS is a top 5 team YET...But to say they have no chance against Unicoi and cant beat Eliz in round 2 is out there a lil....BUT you may well be correct...Time will soon tell

Edited by uknoit2

Hello?! <_<  HELLO???!!! :huh:

:mrgreen:

• Upvote 1