8aa

cannonpride

Heard it was MCL and not ACL but that is just rumor hope she is ok and nothing serious. IHope she is back for regions if not it is a tough loss for CM.

You're right shes a huge impact anywhere on the floor. If she's remotely healthy by the region tourney though it could spell trouble for the top 7-AA team. They looked as good as I had ever seen them against LA yesterday.

Next year in 8-AA will be the same as usual. ONE TOUGH DISTRICT! Macon looked young this year, so they should be pretty good. LA will lose 4 srs. this year but have 4 jrs. and on soph who saw a lot of playing time this year coming back, so they will be good. Upperman was young as well this year and I see them in the mix. Smith Co. will be good with Hackett still there. Cannon Co. will be good but Sissom-less for the first time in a few years, but #4 looks young and impressive and Dodgen is a good coach. York, well...they are gonna continue to struggle IMO. DeKalb will be a quality opponent but not a contender although there program is headed in the right direction. Central Magnent will be loaded with everyone returning.

Next year in 8-AA will be the same as usual. ONE TOUGH DISTRICT! Macon looked young this year, so they should be pretty good. LA will lose 4 srs. this year but have 4 jrs. and on soph who saw a lot of playing time this year coming back, so they will be good. Upperman was young as well this year and I see them in the mix. Smith Co. will be good with Hackett still there. Cannon Co. will be good but Sissom-less for the first time in a few years, but #4 looks young and impressive and Dodgen is a good coach. York, well...they are gonna continue to struggle IMO. DeKalb will be a quality opponent but not a contender although there program is headed in the right direction. Central Magnent will be loaded with everyone returning.

I agree with you but Central should be top dog it will be their time.  On another note heard 8aa splits next season anyone else heard that.