Huntingdon Mustangs 2014

horse

What about the underclassman at linebacker. He has a nautural nose for the ball. He put some hits on some players plus two ints. He should move up quickly or even start by the time the season gets here. Bright future for him. Upperclassman better watch out or they will be on the sideline. Mama will be upset with that......

I've finally broke down and decided to create me account. I usually sit at work all day and read the post so I thought what the heck, I might as well join the conversion. With that being said has anyone heard if the Stang's are for sure having a scrimmage this Friday at Bethel?

Of course not. I just said few of many because there's a long line of great mustangs throughout the years. If you wanna go way back, there's always Tim Priest and Bobby Hayes

Plus Larry Stewart and Warren Blankenship. I think we can all argee that the blue and gold has had its fair share of great talent