District 12A 2014

12AEAGLEFAN

Vikings got ran over by Hickman County 15-0 but even if Nolan Ryan was pitching i believe that the Bulldogs would've had 17 hits on him like they did the Vikings pitching staff. I believe i heard that they had 10 consecutive hits on 10 consecutive pitches. That's amazing i don't how good or bad the pitching is. Just finding holes and the Vikings hit the ball hard but it was right at them. Just one of those games you have to just wipe off and go out the next more confident. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are we looking at for Saturday in district play? Been working and no news on results

Heard that ragan pitched for Collinwood against perry co.  If so, summertown will face Brewer on Saturday im guessing. Smart thinking by Collinwood coaches. If summertown will be selective and aggressive at the plate, hopefully it will be a good game. Goodluck to all !!!!

Summertown beat Loretto tonight, 10-0. Austin Mathews pitched a 3 hit shutout. S'Town will play Tuesdays winner of loretto and Collinwood in championship game on Thursday.

Austin pitched a great game! Bats were a little dead on our part. A couple errors in the field from the Mustangs are really how it run ruled along with the difficulty they had finding the strike zone later in the game. We need to hit the ball better and more consistent.