How do y'all think Copper Basin will do in 2014?

BigDave1967

Silverdale also. I think they finally beat Boyd and win the district

Silverdale thought that also last year rolling into the swamp undefeated and look how that turned out. It is still our district. I like our district run to go on for at least 2-3 more seasons with the kids we have coming up.    :mrgreen:

Edited by reaction

Silverdale thought that also last year rolling into the swamp undefeated and look how that turned out. It is still our district. I like our district run to go on for at least 2-3 more seasons with the kids we have coming up.    :mrgreen:

I'm going to have to drive over to BB to see the Copper Basin-Boyd Buchanan game this season. It could be for all the marbles.

Excited about the cougars this year! Especially after seeing their performance against coalfield. If not for lack of depth and cramps hitting a significant amount of starters, these cougars might have held on to pull off a great upset but still very pleased with them coming out and playing as well as they did against a very good football team in coalfield when not many people expected them to do so. The attitude on the team has made a complete turn around from last year and that is a major key to them seeing some success. They are on the right path and I'm looking for them to continue seeing success! If they keep the same attitude they can play with anyone on the schedule this season. Praying for some cooler weather though to keep the cramps away!!!

Excited about the cougars this year! Especially after seeing their performance against coalfield. If not for lack of depth and cramps hitting a significant amount of starters, these cougars might have held on to pull off a great upset but still very pleased with them coming out and playing as well as they did against a very good football team in coalfield when not many people expected them to do so. The attitude on the team has made a complete turn around from last year and that is a major key to them seeing some success. They are on the right path and I'm looking for them to continue seeing success! If they keep the same attitude they can play with anyone on the schedule this season. Praying for some cooler weather though to keep the cramps away!!!

I'm very happy so far with this team. I didn't think Copper Basin would be this good. Silverdale,Marion County and Boyd Buchanan better be looking over their shoulders CB will be sneaking up on some teams this season.