Best Player in 5a for 2014

SDHSallday

yes Coleman will replace 21 on special teams on kickers who cant kick to the endzone....Elrod is a stud in training....Owls got 2 seniors who can get the job done depending on the type of offense they will run and it would be a travesty to put an unexperienced signal caller in front of that experienced offense..... need to see more accuracy out of him which I did'nt see in the jv games.....but given more time he will develop into a stud.....

Coleman played in 7 McCallie varsity games, thus I think he cannot play for another school until 1 calendar year has passed. That being the case he would not be able to play till late October 2014. He could play JV but East Ham dose not have a JV.

I do think East Ham is asking for a release from the TSSAA. But I am not holding my breath that they will release him. I would say that the young man will not see full time action till his Sr. year.

Here again be very careful about drinking the private school cool aid, some times it come up way worse then it went down. 

Coleman played in 7 McCallie varsity games, thus I think he cannot play for another school until 1 calendar year has passed. That being the case he would not be able to play till late October 2014. He could play JV but East Ham dose not have a JV.

I do think East Ham is asking for a release from the TSSAA. But I am not holding my breath that they will release him. I would say that the young man will not see full time action till his Sr. year.

Here again be very careful about drinking the private school cool aid, some times it come up way worse then it went down. 

all those studs went over there and won how many games after they throttled Cleveland??? would have did better in 5aaa.....but he will be just in time for playoffs.....

all those studs went over there and won how many games after they throttled Cleveland??? would have did better in 5aaa.....but he will be just in time for playoffs.....

1st game of the season Aggressive........ You know 1st hand that the Cleveland D got better as the year went on. Good teams get better, avg teams that rely on 1 or 2 key guys do not. Blue Naders did not get better, yes they played a very tough schedule but there was no progress by year end. Cleveland got better each and every game. The Owls got better even with out the Pit Bull. You will see the rewards next season, your D will win you a lot of ball games. Hey McCallie and Baylor slow down going after the stud play makers, you really need to go after some beef!

1st game of the season Aggressive........ You know 1st hand that the Cleveland D got better as the year went on. Good teams get better, avg teams that rely on 1 or 2 key guys do not. Blue Naders did not get better, yes they played a very tough schedule but there was no progress by year end. Cleveland got better each and every game. The Owls got better even with out the Pit Bull. You will see the rewards next season, your D will win you a lot of ball games. Hey McCallie and Baylor slow down going after the stud play makers, you really need to go after some beef!

you are right......as an old owl...you know if Owls dont have nothin else...they hang their hat on defense....and im telling you if you thought we could hit in 2013.....and we like beef on wheels...now I know the Canes are reloading.....Naders back on the hill as well as some outta town studs....next season we will be sayin....don't kick it to the former Nader......

Although an often over looked position, Clarksville's Kicker will probably be one of the best in the state. He already has D1 offers coming in and can be a game changer.

He consistently can put kick-offs out of the back of the end zone.

Probably averages well over 40 yards on punts (with accuracy)

And he can kick 40+ yard field goals in game situations.

Mason Gasaway (#18)

Having a good punter will come in handy in the absence of a quarterback. He should get lots of opportunities to punt.