Another coaching opening in Knox County

HTV

Why would bearded want loudons coach?

Think there is some pull from someone he worked with before. It's hard to say if this would be a good hire or a bad hire. Loudon doesn't have the ball players it once had in it's past which was very good back in the day. All I do know is the coach that stepped down is a very good coach and had us on the edge of our seats a year ago. Hope he comes back somewhere because that would sure be a waste.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think there is some pull from someone he worked with before. It's hard to say if this would be a good hire or a bad hire. Loudon doesn't have the ball players it once had in it's past which was very good back in the day. All I do know is the coach that stepped down is a very good coach and had us on the edge of our seats a year ago. Hope he comes back somewhere because that would sure be a waste.

when did bearded give maryville a tough game?

It was close up until a few minutes left in the game. One time Bearden was running it down our throat and went for a field goal on very short yardage situation and should of went for it.

IMO you can only say somebody managed to play maryville close if they manage to score more than one td on maryvilles starters or hold maryville to less than 30 points, but that's just my opinion. Personally I think Quarles toys with teams sometimes because he has that much control of the game.

I have heard they want someone hired before the end of January. Does anyone know who is interviewing?

Loudon HC has had the phone interview (that everyone gets that applies) and another interview. As far as I know, that is all. The lack of posting of the job tells me that there probably wasn't much thought behind it, they already know who they're hiring.