coalfield not fined by TSSAA

oldcoalfield88

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any clue why there wasnt any suspensions? Not that it matters now but CF got hammered with suspensions for leaving the bench a few years ago. Heck, they even suspended the ball boy who is a grown man because he was breaking up the fight. And dont give me any crap because this is on topic

you've been hard on me thinking in stirring the pudding in the past but i had to post this, CF took the black eye for the friction and the two CF players that started the BS were dealt with and rightly so. they should have learned a lesson from LV fight. You cannot win when you are physical first, although LV was a different story. but coach Henery was suspended due to lack of institutional control because players left the bench. what the heck. Is he the only one held to that standard. 

Any clue why there wasnt any suspensions? Not that it matters now but CF got hammered with suspensions for leaving the bench a few years ago. Heck, they even suspended the ball boy who is a grown man because he was breaking up the fight. And dont give me any crap because this is on topic

There were no SP ejections in the 4th qrt event.  Plus, if you go back and look at the CF-LV situation, you will see a full on brawl going on with people monkey stomping each other.