Collinwood 2014

wildcat89

Comparable? LCHS drilled Wilson last year. Lauderdale scored a few cheapies late. Forrest led most of the first half and that was after losing their best player early. Forrest simply made too many mental errors. You can run that mouth all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that we would have beaten y'all by 40+ (again) if not for the punk out. Hope that gate next year is worth it.

so, Collinwood drilled forrest in 2012...Wilson will beat Lauderdale this year, I would like to see that game

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, Collinwood drilled forrest in 2012...Wilson will beat Lauderdale this year, I would like to see that game

I seriously doubt that. Could be wrong, but Lauderdale has a VERY solid team. Best team we'll face all year most likely. Only team we played all last year that was even close to that physical was Adamsville.

BTW, since when did a 6 point victory become a drilling ('12)?

Comparable? LCHS drilled Wilson last year. Lauderdale scored a few cheapies late. Forrest led most of the first half and that was after losing their best player early. Forrest simply made too many mental errors. You can run that mouth all you want, but that doesn't change the fact that we would have beaten y'all by 40+ (again) if not for the punk out. Hope that gate next year is worth it.

I admit I kinda miss playing the rockets cause it usually meant an easy win...but the drive was just to long with gas prices the way they are now

From what I saw last night Wilson is by far the best Collinwood will face this year. Wilson is huge fast and very deep. As far as Mirrortheifs comments, pay him or her no attention, instead of constantly crying about coaching how about taking your butt down there and helping out. Collinwood has a very limited staff and could use the help. And truth2008, NO ONE IS AFRAID OF FORREST. Its not a punk out. Get over it. So your rockets beat Collinwood like a drum last year. Good for them. Collinwood was 2-8. Not a terrible team but not very consistent. Injuries hurt them the most. Forrest had a good team and an even better coaching staff. Once again get over it. Collinwood and wilson had bleachers loaded. Im sure gate was huge. It was hard to find a parking place. It looked like a playoff game. Except for the game itself. Trojans were out gunned.

From what I saw last night Wilson is by far the best Collinwood will face this year. Wilson is huge fast and very deep. As far as Mirrortheifs comments, pay him or her no attention, instead of constantly crying about coaching how about taking your butt down there and helping out. Collinwood has a very limited staff and could use the help. And truth2008, NO ONE IS AFRAID OF FORREST. Its not a punk out. Get over it. So your rockets beat Collinwood like a drum last year. Good for them. Collinwood was 2-8. Not a terrible team but not very consistent. Injuries hurt them the most. Forrest had a good team and an even better coaching staff. Once again get over it. Collinwood and wilson had bleachers loaded. Im sure gate was huge. It was hard to find a parking place. It looked like a playoff game. Except for the game itself. Trojans were out gunned.

Wilson was huge...putting no big guys on defense is gonna fix that????

their backs were a bunch of big tall white guys with ok speed, nothing special...most of the time they weren't touched cause we had nobody to close it down up front

quick guys get tired and slow down, big guys stay big all night

and if size doesn't matter why did you mention how huge Wilson was??

Hey,  was pretty happy with what I saw despite the beat down...Collinwood has talent and they played hard.  They just got a lot to learn and I saw nothing that couldn't be made right with a few minor changes...starting with the d line...I liked the players they had there but they need to be playing guard on offense or linebacker, maybe even end or rb...not d tackle looking across the line at a guy who outweighs you by 100 plus pounds...that's just way to freaking much  no matter how much fight is in the dog...big dogs... can have a lot of fight in them too

as me coaching, you know I did coach two teams to undefeated season while playing madden

Edited by TheMirrorThief

They didnt have a running back over 5'9" 175. What game were you at. Collinwood couldnt catch them anywhere on the field.

catch them?   you don't catch them, dude, any good back will be gone if he has a great hole and you are being blocked by some monster lineman who mowed through your d line...speed has nothing to do with a guy catching a pitch and running twenty yards before he even sees a man in green

Edited by TheMirrorThief