Sequatchie County Indians 2014

SCPRIDE30

SC was in great position against SP last year until the fumble inside the 5 yd line right before the half, should have been a 1 score game at halftime with SC receiving the 2nd half kickoff. Instead SP scores and goes up by 3 TD's. I don't think SC will squander those opportunities this year. Still a very tough schedule...anyway, I came in here to say congrats to Coach Colquette on the TSSAA Hall of Fame. Well deserved and about time!

Yes, would have had first and goal at around the 6 I think and probably would have been able to run time off the clock, at least kick a field goal. They never recovered from that, another thing which should improve.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm hearing the same thing. I very proud of how hard the kids are working . A pat on the back for Coach Nick and the other coaches ....they are doing a great job in the weight room . They have great facilities and there using them. The valley don't want to overlook ole Ken and his staff. I think he still has some magic left ! The old ball coach is a wise man...just hope the kids sense the moment and give there all for there hall of fame coach . Also I hope the coaching staff soaks in his knowledge of the game and his love for the game . Coaches and players both don't get this chance very often . Working with a great coach and great kids is a awesome privelege. Keep working hard Sequatchie County and listen to your coaches ...great things will happen !!