Clarkrange vs Monterey

catchthefever

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that 12 pk blinded you where u couldn't see that last call when the refs blew their whistle for a foul before the buzzer & then didn't let clarkrange shoot! What do u call that? I guess that wasn't cheating!! Tssaa needs to do something about the refs & the Phillips man (dad) acting like he does before someone gets hurt!!! He's already been threw out of games it's awful they let that go on!! No wonder the players act like they do ..seems like their coach could control them

From what I was told all of the MHS players showed good sportsmanship.  Heard the whistle was going to be a charge anyway.  As far as the Phillips man he does get out of hand sometimes, but I know for a fact he has not been thrown out of any games this year.  You might want to examine your own crowd a little to.  It is incredibly disrespectful when you go to a game and there is NO VISITORS SECTION.  The last time we were at Clarkrange we couldn't even sit together as a group of spectators.  Seats were marked reserved  I personally was told I couldn't sit on a certain bleacher because it was "saved".  I watched no one ever sat there.  Not only was the seating arrangements a joke, but your crowd called out kids all kinds of names.  We went to Monterey and had no problems. Yes the Phillips man got loud but who cares??? The boys that played were a class act and showed sportsmanship.  People need to get a grip and let the kids play. ZST is right it is just a game, a team lost and a team won move on, you got a tough one coming up Friday night.

What wrong with you Buffalos i see you do not know what happen the reason the foul was not call it would have been call on Clarkrange an it would not change the out come.Talking about me being blind you must have great eyes or did you think that it wes a foul because it give your team one last chance.I guess your player are perfect is that why your player got t up wait i know your answer it was the refrees

U heard wrong I was there I seen it ! It was sad to see kids get cheated ! The clarkrange fans was not rude they was takin up for there kids!! Any parent hates to see refs cheat their kids out of win ! The refs had heavy pockets tonight ! I hope Monterey sleeps well tonight! Nothing but a bunch of cheaters

If you want to bash the refs, bash the refs....it is really un-classy to call kids on a basketball court cheaters I don't care what team they are on.

First of hall no one was talking about the players it was the refs ! The kids couldn't help what happened! Ur way off if u thought they called the foul on clarkrange they called it on Monterey before the buzzer !! No one said the Monterey players was rude both teams played there hearts out! It was their fans mainly 1 fan he needs to b put under control I feel sorry for his son ! It has to b embarrassing to him for his dad to act like he does! Clarkrange can hold their head high win or loose considering they already beat Monterey ! Clarkrange boys r the ones to beat every team has bad games and bad refs!! They r a video of the game if u don't believe the foul was called on Monterey then everyone will no who's being honest !!

First of hall no one was talking about the players it was the refs ! The kids couldn't help what happened! Ur way off if u thought they called the foul on clarkrange they called it on Monterey before the buzzer !! No one said the Monterey players was rude both teams played there hearts out! It was their fans mainly 1 fan he needs to b put under control I feel sorry for his son ! It has to b embarrassing to him for his dad to act like he does! Clarkrange can hold their head high win or loose considering they already beat Monterey ! Clarkrange boys r the ones to beat every team has bad games and bad refs!! They r a video of the game if u don't believe the foul was called on Monterey then everyone will no who's being honest !!

First of all when you word a post like this "Hope Monterey sleeps well tonight.  Bunch of cheaters" that sound like you are calling the kids cheaters.  As far as the kid being embarrassed by his dad.  My daughter plays with him at the rec on Saturdays and he is a great kid.  That being said he will tell you himself that his father is loud, and out of control sometimes, but knows that he (his dad) is his biggest fan.  I agree Clarkrange can hold their heads high as well as Monterey can they are both great teams who beat each other.  However, I wouldn't go as far to say Clarkrange is the team to beat.  We all play in a district where anything can happen on any given night.  I will have to say I dread seeing my Blue Devils go play the Cats on Friday night and I say good luck to you in the Bobcat den.

Ur right I did word what I said wrong I'm sorry I wasn't meanin that Monterey boys cheated I meant the refs ! What was funny even Monterey fans said he called the foul against Monterey even the Phillips man said they did but it doesn't matter it's over ! I wish all the teams good luck even ur team ! I wish they all could win !! Go Buffaloes!!!

I was sitting where the play that end the gamne was had a perfect view what was happening the refree made the right decison to not call a foul because it would been on Clarkrage.Why call anything the game done over.Like to see that tape but will never get a chance.You fans from Clarkrange need to look at that telling it was the right call.Now as far as the man you talking about he loud and get out of control some but Jaackson Clarkrange Clay PICKETT all got fans the same way before you talk about somebody you need to check your own fans out because you have fans the same way.man we need to forget about this game we got to much basketball ahead.I one of these fan that alway for 7A when they playing outside of 7A