Bradley vs Walker Valley

anotherback

Okay that's settled. Now does anybody have the video. And to clarify I don't mean just the one match. The match. All of it. If so could you post to YouTube I didn't get to go and am now considering quiting my job to attend all rival matches in the area. By the way WV had a kid this weekend go to the hospital with a concussion. He was winning when I'm not sure what happened but his eyes closed and he went limp. Ref stopped the match. Trainers wouldn't even let him move his legs. They took him out on a stretcher so most of the fans from WV probably well understood when Adams was injured. I'm a wrestling fan. I lean to the county schools then cleveland but that said I always root for the effort. Especially from young men. I see at work everyday the entitlement generation as I kid them. But the one thing is you can tell the wrestlers not afraid to work for something and never give up.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TSSAA designed this region a few years ago to try to stop the domination from the area.  Didn't work. This area continues to win all the duals and traditonal titles. It may have allowed a few other teams from other regions to make it to third or fourth, All it has done has kept o=2 of the four teams home.  Before this alignment we sent three.