Bradley vs Walker Valley

anotherback

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to Nathan Adams twetter page and you will see that he do not have a concussion. And Im glad that he is well. Nathan is planning on wrestling this Thursday agains Soddy. Ben play on that , because he know that Nathan was going to get pinned by Cotton that weighted in at 154. You should see the video, or you needed to be there before you can make a jugdement on the match. Nathan got up, and Ben told him to lay back down, and some of the Bradley Fans said the same thing. Lay Back Down over and over again. I got the video! The ref gave Ben the Oscar! I just call it as I see it. I wish Nathan well, and that he doesn't have a concussion.

Knowing how hard nosed Ben Smith is I would hope he wouldn't try to win that way. Hard for me to believe a former wrestler who knows how hard the sport is and the work that goes into it would do that. If it's true it would hurt wrestling in our area. I'm leaning the other way til I see a video. You say you have one post it. Not saying you don't. Just want to see. I couldn't be there. That said. I saw Walker wrestle this weekend it wasn't a fluke this match was close. Hats off to both teams.

For anyone who cares for the real FACTS:

The illegal head slam that was done on Nathan DID cause a concussion, I repeat, He has a concussion.  As for him immediately getting up: he only did it on instinct.  In the emergency room he told me he just wanted to lay there. He was clearly very dazed as anyone with sense could tell, even from the stands. The exam immediately after the match showed him to have very dilated pupils that reacted sluggishly to light. SIGN OF A CONCUSSION. Coach Smith acted in the best interest of Nathan and no matter what his decision was Nathan was not going to continue, I would not have let it. Sorry Ben, no Oscar. If that was what the ref said he just proves to us he is an idiot. He should have called the head butt and the very beginning of the match.  On the way to the ER Nathan had trouble staying awake and said his legs were tingling. Fortunately, that subsided when we got the the ER. The pupils were still dilated.

They were normal this morning, thank God and he was able to go to school.

THESE ARE THE FACTS...I AM HIS MOM AND I KNOW MY KID. HE WOULD NOT FAKE AN INJURY.

z9A--- Please get YOUR facts straight before you slam someones kid. That show NO CLASS!

Watch the video, Cotton showed no remorse after his illegal act. A true sportsman would have taken a knee and/or checked to see how his opponent was.

GO BEARS!!!