Westview Fever Anyone?

Guest fanoftheview

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest flyinghigh

I think our ladies in blue and gold are supposed to scrimmage the Dresden Lady Lions this afternoon; can't wait to see them on the floor!

We should have a little more depth this year than in years past. May be able to go 8-9 deep!! The Wizard won't know what do to with all those players!! I'm sure it's a problem he will learn to deal with as the season goes along.

Did I hear someone say, "GET UP 'VIEW????"

No, we don't say " get up view' for any reason other than we wish to express our excitement about our team and to support them as we do all our teams in the Westview family. I do have a question for you though. Exactly when did any team from dc knock anybody(excluding fights of course)? In reference to your last statement, well, that's too easy.

All right, lets get it on :)

That will be the rallying cry when we play the DC girls, especially the 2nd time we play ya'll. How will the Wizard get his team focused on DC after the 1st beating of the year. Westview will waltz into game #2 with DC thinking of everything but DC, might have Jackson County on there mind by that time. The mighty Wizard will say, and I quote, "GET UP 'VIEW" :o

It was a joke and you all know it. After all everyone knows who the front runners are in 13AA. I mean with two and I quote "two division one signees" and a great Coach you would think that this would be Westview's year. The only thing left to do is play the games...

As wescharge has been so eager to remind; over confidence makes for an upsetting season's end...I know from personal experience.