AA State Tourney Teams-Midseason Guess

sportsnerd

Wow matt610, you have amazing talent.........you keep great statistics. I wish I had the amount of time you had, because I would love to be a professional stat keeper and go the archives and pull up last year posts. How did you learn how to do that? That is absolutely amazing. You are true stat homer. I would keep up with all that, but I have a business to run. Again great Job. You rock!   :mrgreen:    B)    :rolleyes:

Edited by nebuntyn

Wow matt610, you have amazing talent.........you keep great statistics. I wish I had the amount of time you had, because I would love to be a professional stat keeper and go the archives and pull up last year posts. How did you learn how to do that? That is absolutely amazing. You are true stat homer. I would keep up with all that, but I have a business to run. Again great Job. You rock!   :mrgreen:    B)    :rolleyes:

Thanks!

To answer your question, I learned that all on my own. It's actually really simple!

But seriously, that's you're response? I present facts and an argument and all you can come up with is a sarcastic attempt at making fun of me for knowing how to use CoachT and doing math? Weaksauce.

I don't want to stray too far from basketball, so here's a serious question for you. Why do you think that Haywood will beat CPA and win the AA state title?

South Side or Haywood ain't beatin CPA. Lets be honest here people. Only team in this state that could beat them is White Station, only because they are a little bigger in the post. South Side and Haywood have no answer for Allsmiller or Blackwell. Neither team is good in the halfcourt, which you have to play to slow CPA down. And both turn it over a lot, which CPA will score a lot of transition points. Only way either could keep it close is to shoot lights out,no less than 13 turnovers, not allow second and third shots, and outrebound CPA.

I think Liberty will beat SS in substate.

I definitely think they could very easily if they had to being how they were playing 8 on 5 at South Side last time they played and still only managed to lose by 1. Ask anybody that was at the game and they will say the same I promise, heck even a South Side fan probably would tell you the truth. Anyways if Liberty makes it to the Region Championship against Haywood that will make the 4th time they have played and it's hard to beat a team that many times just to be honest. I believe Liberty can get them in the Region Championship and make South Side and Haywood fight it out to even make it to state. Liberty was only down 4 with minutes left to go in the 4th quarter at Haywood, but just came up short. dmm88 obviously is clueless. Liberty will beat Ripley tomorrow night again and play Haywood in the District Championship. Even if they were to lose there, they are still the #2 seed and will host the first round of regionals at Liberty, then they will travel to Memphis yes, but so will every other team because Fairley is hosting Regionals this year. Liberty has a lot of talent, just sometimes this years group of kids don't work well together and click as well as other year's past teams.

On another note...If it comes down the three that everyone keeps talking about, which it should come down to at least two of them if I had to guess. Haywood will get South Side pretty easy. I don't know about score wise, but the game will look pretty easy for them (let's say 12-15pt swing). As far as CPA goes, lol well they are looking at a 3-peat easily. I would say if it's a CPA-Haywood game 15-20pt swing, CPA-South Side game...most likely a part two from last year continued with a 20+ swing.

On another note...If it comes down the three that everyone keeps talking about, which it should come down to at least two of them if I had to guess. Haywood will get South Side pretty easy. I don't know about score wise, but the game will look pretty easy for them (let's say 12-15pt swing). As far as CPA goes, lol well they are looking at a 3-peat easily. I would say if it's a CPA-Haywood game 15-20pt swing, CPA-South Side game...most likely a part two from last year continued with a 20+ swing.

Totally agree

• 2 weeks later...

You are probably right. I saw the GP win over Fulton earlier in the year and didn't notice it was the day after the football championship. I still like AE over Alcoa. Still going to stick with Betsy, though even though history would say Region 1 tends to be weak. My new Top 8:

Region 1/2 - Elizabethton / Fulton

Region 3/4 - Tyner  / McMinn Central

Region 5/6 - Cheatham Cty. / CPA

Region 7/8 - Southside / Haywood

Wow, was I off, but I think a lot of people were. Only 4 of 8 left standing.