Sommers Video T$$AA Violations

champstrain1

Talk about suppressed speech and controlled media! Seems as if the other thread exposing a Coach T member of blatant T$$AA violations disappeared. Are you suddenly speechless for once in your life Summers? Would you like to elaborate as to why you knowingly and willfully drove 6 hours to violate clear and commonly known T$$AA bi-laws? Why are you avoiding the subject now when you had so much insight to offer just before your infractions were revealed? It didn't surprise me at all that your first response was to name-drop and put the blame off on someone else. How did BCB react to that? Is this going to be hush-hush just like our proud Tennessee officials who blatantly dictate our sport each year? Lets see if the T$$AA acts on the overwhelming amount of evidence they are provided or if they just continue to be selective on their rule enforcements. Let's see if Coach T does their part by silencing the truth and deleting another thread. There was no libel in the deleted thread only facts supported on this very forum that is public to all.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have family members on either team so stop implying that you do. I'm pretty sure that the dual was a VARSITY match so even if you had a family member on the JV team its irrelevant to the issue. Besides you filmed every match of the dual and posted it online for the public. So unless you are related to someone in each of the matches that you recorded then you violated T$$AA rules. Posting and promoting the videos online for the public is another violation. Maybe this is karma so relax and own up to your mistakes. Learn from this and mind your own business from now on because you might put your foot in your mouth again.

The T$$AA rule book is public access. Show me.

Just look for yourself. Goto website and click handbook.

Goto wrestling and then read my brother!  You may want

to read the first sentence in Paragraph "B".

Looks like they removed the tripod rule?  But the regulation

is in plain English.

Edited by HSDAD