Clarkrange and Pickett County Round 2

BigFan1966

First I want to say congrats to the boys for playing and winning a extremely tough game tonight!! I'm not one to say much about a official, but enough is enough. Its was made pretty obvious tonight as to who the officials were for and let me say it sure was not CLARKRANGE.  It's a shame that 3 guys in black and white and a whistle in there mouth could do these young kids the way they tried to do tonight. But we as a team over come the 3 extra players on the floor tonight. Was awesome to see those young men keep their poseur and never give up, Pickett county tried to stall the ball tonight which in all reality was working, but if that's the only way I can win a game I wouldn't even play. This is my thoughts on what I witnessed tonight myself, not trying to get any arguments started so everyone can take it however they desire, but don't expect me  to respond to any argumentative post to this.. Again way to go guys very proud of you!!!

It was a great game we took our time and play our game we just came up short.It time to move on to the mountain.It will be a mad house on the mountain after what Jackson co. done to them on Fri.Bobcats need to win this one bad.If we lose and Jackson win on Tues.we play Clay for the right to go to region in the make or break game at Livington.Telling you BOBCATS FANS WE NEED TO LOAD UP AND HEAD TO THE MOUNTAIN ON TUES.GO BOBCATS

ZST...wrong. If JC and Pickett tie, they flip a coin since they split during the season. We won so forget about the officials. Pickett thought they all went against them too. Great game and great comeback. I heard their coach was bad and he proved it. They were hot and hit a three and went up by 9 with about 5 minutes to go and what does he do? Subs!!! he must have thought the game was over and underestimated the Buffaloes. 9 is nothing for them to catch up. Keep rolling!

ZST...wrong. If JC and Pickett tie, they flip a coin since they split during the season. We won so forget about the officials. Pickett thought they all went against them too. Great game and great comeback. I heard their coach was bad and he proved it. They were hot and hit a three and went up by 9 with about 5 minutes to go and what does he do? Subs!!! he must have thought the game was over and underestimated the Buffaloes. 9 is nothing for them to catch up. Keep rolling!

@buffalofan2005, that is exactly right.

I saw the game. Two things:

1. Free throws (CR hit, PC missed)

2. Coaching (PC up 9 with 5 to go in 4th qtr and subs, CR scored 9 straight points)

PC, 20+ games into the season does not have a team identity. Not sure what they were trying to do slowing the ball down like they did, but they played not to lose.