The almighty John Kramer goes down!

fooseball96

Ok fair enough if you call it that way. But one things for sure he will not trash talk all of the kids. Every boy out there is working hard to be there . Kramer May not be a very active coach as far as getting up but I know he is not the only coach that does that! Class is when you can say good job great match! I was not talking about the coach I was directing towards the ones that want to run their mouths about the children... Sad but like I said if it makes them feel better then carry on. And winning coach or not. It could be said who would want there kid to wrestle for a grown man that lines them up and smacks them on the but. At work that would be sexual harassment. And in society that would be a lot worse but I guess that's ok.

Boy oh boy! If this post is about class, you people are not showing a lot of it on here. I guess I am the first SD fan to stand up and comment about this issue. Looks like 30 different WC MOMS AND DADS (not kids) signed up for CoachT to dog us and then try to give the definition of class. You guys are talking trash to each other on here. No one is even talking back.

I will say there is no reason for starting this thread just for Kramer getting beat in his match against Kennedy, no reason in singling out a kid at all, but I do find it funny for fans of WC for calling others classless when hours before this was started there was a thread started about so much for the top teams being from East Tn after WC beat SD. East TN did win all 3 state championships and Chattanooga teams won 2 of those including Cleveland for the second year in row and will prob win it again next year since they barely graduate anyone from this past years team. It's great to see middle TN teams catching up to East TN and specifically Chattanooga. Soddy had way to many holes this year and gave up way to many pins and just could not shave enough points to stay with WC and I think if they would have wrestled straight up and not have moved around some of their guys against Ravenwood they would have had a good chance to win 3rd place, but they did not and the 2nd and 3rd best teams in AAA are from the middle TN area so congrats to that, but as my coach always told me second is like kissing your sister you go out there to win it anything less is failure, our 2nd place, 3rd and so on trophies for years were kept in a storage closest and not proudly displayed. the WC program has been built up to be a solid program and proudly one of the top in the state of TN, but as was pointed out in that other thread results are results and again Chattanooga teams came out on top and East Tn teams came out on top on a whole and results have proved that Chattanooga is the hotbed of public school wrestling in TN although middle TN is gaining ground but since the split middle TN teams have won state 2 times once with Franklin in 2005 and Clarksville in 2000 so out of what 17 years 15 state champs from Chattanooga area east TN and 2 from middle and I am thinking it will be 16 out of 18 after next year with Cleveland bringing most of their guys back. So please enough with the classless comments on here and everyone crying about others being classless. Lets all get along and congrats to the teams that made state and congrats to those who won and those who RU. Also about the butt pat, not sure if you never played a sport before but I see it at pretty much every MLB baseball game, and when I played football and baseball back in the day I had many coaches do the same, now I do not remember it when I wrestled but I never had a problem with it when it happened in football or baseball. But to each their own almost everyone will find a reason to whine for something. Good luck to all teams in individuals leave it all on the mat and leave with no regrets!

When I made this post it wasnt to talk bad or disrespect any of the programs over in mid tenn. This post was made because kramer was 51-1 and hadnt lost in tennessee all yr. This post woulda been made had it been debien, oliver, king, or any other elite wrestler. If u think this is classes your dumb. Sounds to me like cry babies. Classless because a kid loses? Please find something else to cry about. And as was mentioned earlier you WC fans were on here trash talking soddys wrestlers. I have respect for the state of tenn and how wrestling has come. Some people on here kill me. If your gonna cry go to the tssaa bowling thread or something.

Edited by fooseball96

When I made this post it wasnt to talk bad or disrespect any of the programs over in mid tenn. This post was made because kramer was 51-1 and hadnt lost in tennessee all yr. This post woulda been made had it been debien, oliver, king, or any other elite wrestler. If u think this is classes your dumb. Sounds to me like cry babies. Classless because a kid loses? Please find something else to cry about. And as was mentioned earlier you WC fans were on here trash talking soddys wrestlers. I have respect for the state of tenn and how wrestling has come. Some people on here kill me. If your gonna cry go to the tssaa bowling thread or something.

Hasn't he split matches with Shotts this year?