7A District Playoff Schedule?

bobcatfan300

For you to have been at the game you sure have no clue what went on. Anyone in their right mind wouldn't say half of what you have wrote on here. Talking about players isn't the way to do it. I don't know if you played sports or not but if you were in their shoes would you like someone saying those things about you? No one sure has bad mouthed York or the players. If I has a bet on it Pickett would love for York to get to play as long as they got to play. Obviously things could have been done differently like I'm every fight that has ever happened but for you to sit and say the fab 5 got what they deserved is just nonsens.

You know Pickett would love York to play as long as they get to. The point is they broke the rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know Pickett would love York to play as long as they get to. The point is they broke the rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If York or Pickett are banned for 2 years of post season play, then Clarkranage and Grace Baptist Academy, by the same logic, should have been banned 2 years ago when the assistant coach from GBA attacked the CR fan after their sub-state game. Grace Baptist Academy went on to play in the State Tournament and NOTHING was said from TSSAA. The point is, when rules are broken, there a levels of punishments.

Edited by CASC95

If York or Pickett are banned for 2 years of post season play, then Clarkranage and Grace Baptist Academy, by the same logic, should have been banned 2 years ago when the assistant coach from GBA attacked the CR fan after their sub-state game. Grace Baptist Academy went on to play in the State Tournament and NOTHING was said from TSSAA. The point is, when rules are broken, there a levels of punishments.

I am in all agreement with punishment. There needs to be punishment, but you cant punish one year and let it go the next, thats showing kids nothing. I feel like there are plenty of ways to punish kids, for instance, if it had gotten bad enough and involvement had been made  by Pickett boys then I would see nothing wrong with the punishment that was giving. We will see though!

I am in all agreement with punishment. There needs to be punishment, but you cant punish one year and let it go the next, thats showing kids nothing. I feel like there are plenty of ways to punish kids, for instance, if it had gotten bad enough and involvement had been made  by Pickett boys then I would see nothing wrong with the punishment that was giving. We will see though!

Yes. I agree. TSSAA would not be consistent if they punish York/PC, when they did NOT CR/Grace. 

My point about levels of punishment, was that it should be case by case, not punish the entire school(s) based on a few people's bad decisions. So, in this case, if York/PC are banned, then that's not fair since CR/GBA were not a couple seasons ago.

Yes. I agree. TSSAA would not be consistent if they punish York/PC, when they did NOT CR/Grace. 

My point about levels of punishment, was that it should be case by case, not punish the entire school(s) based on a few people's bad decisions. So, in this case, if York/PC are banned, then that's not fair since CR/GBA were not a couple seasons ago.

I could not agree more. I like seeing people post who make sense about what they are saying.

CASC95 just curious is there an article from when this game was played of what occurred?

I started this thread shortly after the game (I was there :) )

http://www.coacht.com/boards/index.php/topic/220773-clarkrange-vs-grace-baptist-academy/#entry2782695

But I don't think any articles were wrote about it (a poster said it was mentioned in a news article, but nothing more).

These are two different things the CR/GBA game all happened after game had ended so they are different. Same thing happened at Clay Co a few years ago and that's all that kept any punishment to the teams. The Pickett/York happened while they were playing so TSSAA has been consistent. Also the paper said this had happened three other times and the punishment was the same. So good luck with the appeal but don't think it will do any good.

These are two different things the CR/GBA game all happened after game had ended so they are different. Same thing happened at Clay Co a few years ago and that's all that kept any punishment to the teams. The Pickett/York happened while they were playing so TSSAA has been consistent. Also the paper said this had happened three other times and the punishment was the same. So good luck with the appeal but don't think it will do any good.

So your pretty much saying, someone could go attack someone else anytime after a ballgame and still be in the gym where the game has taken place and get by with it? Thats something good to uphold. Regardless if something occurs in the gym punishment still would be what is fair..if what happened in the Pickett game is so called fair..oh and not to mention that assistant coach was the one involved but to you thats ok as long as it happened after the fact. Total disagreement here which I have to everything you have said on here.

So your pretty much saying, someone could go attack someone else anytime after a ballgame and still be in the gym where the game has taken place and get by with it? Thats something good to uphold. Regardless if something occurs in the gym punishment still would be what is fair..if what happened in the Pickett game is so called fair..oh and not to mention that assistant coach was the one involved but to you thats ok as long as it happened after the fact. Total disagreement here which I have to everything you have said on here.

You don't have to agree but there are two different rules. One for during a game and one after a game Right or wrong that's the rules. Didn't say I agreed but that's what we have.