7A scrimmages

muffin

Pickett co beat macon co in a scrimage at macon and won by 10 to 15 points but they played 3 quaters macon won in a situation thing that they did macons point guard is out right now with a injury he should be back by season pickett are goin to surpise some people this year the transfer from ketucky can shoot the ball and he can really handle the ball well reminds me alot of matt crouch from last years team

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Celina lost to Upperman by 11. We made some mistakes early in the game and that killed us. Then we lost to Smith Co. by 2. We were up by 11 going into the third but got outscored 20-2 in that quarter. We had a 2 chances to tie it up late but couldn't capitalize.

I only saw 1 of Clarkrange's games which was against Eagleville. They got destroyed by like 30. I didn't watch much of it so I'm not sure on what happened. I know Thompson did get hurt but I'm not sure when.

[Edited by Dawg05 on 11-17-02 11:25A]

Guest yournumber1fan

Eagleville beat Clarkrange by 30 something? What happened? I've been told they beat York once and should have beat them the other time. Who else did they play? Sounds like nobody's taking Celina serious. Who all's playing in the Pickett Co. tournament? I know Smith Co is because we play them. Who else? Monterey, Hermitage, or RBS played anybody else?

Guest yournumber1fan

I was told that the only starter that didn't play the first game was the Leffuw guy. I heard everybody, but Travis Tate played the 2nd time. Don't know if it's true or not but it didn't matter if they only had one starter if that one was Travis Tate. Anyone know if york was at the Cookeville tourney this weekend?

Yeah york played yesterday at cookeville started with two starters against portland and derrick ledbetter hurt his knee sometime in that game and didn't play anymore the rest of the day york only playing with one starter lost both games but fought hard and had it close at the end of the game against eagleville. the first scrimmage tate and ledbetter played cravens played a few minutes in the second half and stephens only got to test out his hurt ankle in the jv game in the second one only cravens and ledbetter played.

Guest Tweeter

York will be out to win the district once eveyone gets better. Clarkrange and York both have the potential to bring home district titles this year. It's a great time for Fentress County Basketball- except for the rebuilding of York Girls- which has been going on for three years now.

Guest yournumber1fan

You Clarkrange guys need to get Tweeter off here. She's ruining your reputation. If it's who I'm told it is it's very unproffesional. With that being said I was looking at all the schedules on here and as bad as I hate to say Clarkrange boys probably have the toughest schedule in the district. Even over my Bobcats. That's not happened in a while. Celina's talking about winning the district but their schedule's as week as monterey's and Hermitage's.