Dresden-West Carroll

RegisP90X

Dresden lost by 2 at West Carroll and won by 3 at home.  I like the match up of the point guards and they could decide the game.  It will also be critical for Dresden to shoot well because the tall girl from WC will be in the post to swat shots.  Looks like OT tonight  

i hear that tall girl is an underclassmen, sophomore or junior.. i havent been to any games yet sadly but from what i hear she possibly has next level talent 

Edited by RegisP90X

Was a very good game for sure. Think WC might've got tired in the 4th quarter. Officiating was absolutely horrendous for both sides!!! West Carroll has a good team and if 50 is a underclassman she will be a force to reckon with!!! Really wondering how district 13 will match up with 14. Don't see anyone stopping UC but the other match ups could be interesting.

Was a very good game for sure. Think WC might've got tired in the 4th quarter. Officiating was absolutely horrendous for both sides!!! West Carroll has a good team and if 50 is a underclassman she will be a force to reckon with!!! Really wondering how district 13 will match up with 14. Don't see anyone stopping UC but the other match ups could be interesting.

If I remember correctly greenfield beat Dresden @dresden. Not sure where Dresden is in that district but greenfield is a solid 3rd in 14a. Union city is the top and I would think gc would be right there with them above rest of field. Was not able to make game tonight but it sounded like the girls fought through a rough night and pulled the win out. Lookin forward to sat night and regionals.
  • Upvote 1