Will Elizabethon and Grainger meet again?

BigBama42

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabethton pretty much made the young lady who is in the running for Ms Basketball look like an average player! I would love to know how bad we out rebounded Grainger....

Grainger had 19 turnovers in tonight's game.I hate I missed this game but I'm just happy we won the game and I never dreamed we would beat them by 26 points.

The Lady Cyclones outrebounded Grainger 17-6 in the first half.  I believe it ended up being a 32-16 rebounding edge at game's end.  The Marosites were awesome, Bradley ran the show, Pietrowski and Robinson were strong inside, and Kiser lit it up off the bench.  McCrary, Schubert, and Perry also made contributions, proving the Lady Cyclones do go 9 or 10 deep against anybody.  Hodge had a pretty good statistical game, but I do not think she expected to have several of her shots blocked by the long and athletic Lady Cyclones.  Elizabethton went right at Grainger from the opening tip.  Enjoy the win tonight, but it will be back to practice tomorrow to prepare for a very dangerous CAK team coming to Betsy on Saturday.  Go Cyclones!