AAU State Middle School Division Predictions

FlyingGoat

Let's hear them boys.

I will start by making team score predictions 1-5.

1. Baylor

2. Brothers (Wave)

3. HCWC (Cleveland)

4. Murfreesboro (Mid-State Conglomerate)

5. Bradley Pride (Bradley Central) or Wilson Central

Honorable Mention;

Rhea County! Go Eagles! (We don't have many, but we are working on it!)

Appreciate the vote of confidence Goat but Baylor will be non existent on the leader board in the middle school division. We will only have 1-2 wrestlers compete. The school requires all ms students to play a school sport and the spring season has already started so they have moved on to baseball, track, and lacrosse. We would have 3-4 state champs but the 8th grade class trip is always the same weekend so they are out. From what I have seen it should be Cleveland ( hcwc), Nashville Catholic ( Father Ryan) and the Wave( C Bros) battling for the team title. It will depend on how many each bring. I'm going to predict Cleveland wins. My little guys should make a strong showing and battle for another title though in the other age groups although I'm missing about 3 guaranteed placers/ finalist due to injury or vacations. Should be interesting!

I am very interested in the overall scores from the Midget-MS age groups since they are the most mature and closest to making an impact in high school. I suspect that Middle TN Region 4/5has another strong showing, and Chattanooga (Region 3) always shows up. This is really an exciting time for TN wrestling IMO. I can't wait to see what the next 5 years holds!

Darrell Lauderdale and Don Barnett ya'll have a lot to be proud of!

TNAAU Volunteers, you are doing a great job!

Appreciate the vote of confidence Goat but Baylor will be non existent on the leader board in the middle school division. We will only have 1-2 wrestlers compete. The school requires all ms students to play a school sport and the spring season has already started so they have moved on to baseball, track, and lacrosse. We would have 3-4 state champs but the 8th grade class trip is always the same weekend so they are out. From what I have seen it should be Cleveland ( hcwc), Nashville Catholic ( Father Ryan) and the Wave( C Bros) battling for the team title. It will depend on how many each bring. I'm going to predict Cleveland wins. My little guys should make a strong showing and battle for another title though in the other age groups although I'm missing about 3 guaranteed placers/ finalist due to injury or vacations. Should be interesting!

Will Reiniche be able to wrestle?

I am very interested in the overall scores from the Midget-MS age groups since they are the most mature and closest to making an impact in high school. I suspect that Middle TN Region 4/5has another strong showing, and Chattanooga (Region 3) always shows up. This is really an exciting time for TN wrestling IMO. I can't wait to see what the next 5 years holds!

Darrell Lauderdale and Don Barnett ya'll have a lot to be proud of!

TNAAU Volunteers, you are doing a great job!

I really do appreciate the kind words moon, however, there are so many people who have played a VITAL part in what has been created.  Too many to name without leaving the names of some of those people out.  So allow me to tell everyone who has been involved and who is currently involved with TeamTN YOU ALL SHOULD BE PROUD and I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE!  THAT IS EVERYBODY, INCLUDING: YOUTH COACHES, MIDDLE SCHOOL, HIGH SCHOOL COACHES (WHO SUPPORT THEIR FEEDER PROGRAMS), THE WRESTLERS, VOLUNTEERS, PARENTS, WRESTLING OFFICIALS, SCHOOL ADMINISTRATORS, AND ANY ONE ELSE THAT HAS CONTRIBUTED!