Chattanooga area

Hawg

Yes. They went downhill in a hurry, I believe several from their roster quit and they barely have enough to field a team. At least they're playing out their district schedule unlike ND which is playing a non district schedule, or CCS which didnt have a team at all this season.

7-AA Tournament Friday, at Sequatchie

1-Sequatchie vs 4-Signal Mt. Apparently Notre Dame decided not to take part in the tournament, the previous plan appeared to be going in as #5 after playing non-district. I saw all of 2 results for them this season.

2-Grundy vs 3-Bledsoe at Grundy. Much tougher game for these two against each other.

Three games Saturday at Sequatchie, final Monday at Sequatchie

East Hamilton wins over Soddy 5-2 to capture #1 seed in District 5-AAA Tourney. Tourney starts tomorrow with games being played at the field of the higher seed, and EH has a bye. After the opening round tomorrow, the tournament moves to Cleveland High School. Games begin at 9 AM on Saturday at Cleveland I believe.

Friday's Games (5 PM start time)

#5 McMinn County @ #4 Ooltewah

- Winner advances to play EH

#6 Bradley Central @ #3 Walker Valley

- Winner plays Cleveland/Soddy Daisy Winner

#7 Cleveland @ #2 Soddy Daisy

- Winner plays Bradley/WV Winner

In the first round, I see big wins by Soddy and Ooltewah. The Walker Valley game is extremely difficult as they have had more girls ruled out with injuries this week. I think it will be a close game 3-1, with WV out on top. Overall, this is going to be an exciting tournament just like the regular season