2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

get your popcorn ready sir. All of your questions will be answered. But I'm not alone on the assessment of your team. It's 2014. Remember that. If its not your teams year man up and admit it.not a stabb but truth.

Just because people "agree" with you doesn't mean you're right.  But you're a rolling ball of logical fallacies.  I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

People will be surprised.  Some of the "assessments" of these teams aren't accurate at all.  A lot of smoke being blown.  :ph34r:

Just be in the stands, bunky.  Have your full dose of the truth.  :thumb:

Yet, nothing to back up any of that.  No numbers or names of who is returning or replacing players you're losing.  You're just stating your opinion.  But you still don't quite understand that concept yet.

You're also not mentioning who you're losing.  All of your backups weren't underclassmen.  But you already knew that.  Those inflated WR stats aren't fooling anyone.  Worst OL can compete in this district?  Really?  And you're talking about the Cane's OL?  LOL!

:roflolk:  :roflol:  :lol:

I will let you do the stat work..you already told everyone who will and will not return. What else do you need to know??

Just because people "agree" with you doesn't mean you're right.  But you're a rolling ball of logical fallacies.  I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

People will be surprised.  Some of the "assessments" of these teams aren't accurate at all.  A lot of smoke being blown.  :ph34r:

Just be in the stands, bunky.  Have your full dose of the truth.  :thumb:

see all the foolery exemplifies insecure statements on your part.who agrees with me? Nobody.so! Its good you are a fan and not a Disgruntled teammate. You would ruin a locker room with all that negativity. #smh

see all the foolery exemplifies insecure statements on your part.who agrees with me? Nobody.so! Its good you are a fan and not a Disgruntled teammate. You would ruin a locker room with all that negativity. #smh

You're the one blowing smoke with your "foolery". Why are you so scared? Why are you so insecure about your own roster? Why can't you talk about if? Why are you so disgruntled?

Go watch your East Hamilton Hype Video, slappy.

LOL! East Hamilton is the best team in 5AAA. Get over it.

I started this thread,because a new one needed to be started.Its spring not late july or august wait til jamboree and scrimmages start before all this crap is thrown....hahahahaha or not.im going by last years rosters i.e.returning juniors and sophs and some freshmen.nobody knows what anybody has until summer practice starts,PERIOD.I Ooltewah has more because I'm a owl fan first(but I do have common sense).....Owls have more going on that they want you to know,JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!!!,With that being said everybody needs a QB.(East-hammy has a soph on paper,but he is older,should be a junior.)It all starts there,Ooltewah has 3-4 to choose from one is a recognizable name from parts unkown-wink wink.other 3 are fighting for ranks.cleveland has the massey kid that will be good by the time he graduates.I known coaches,players,parents from all 3 teams.....and I would never give up anybody's schemes or anything,but I do throw HINTS.kinda

• Upvote 1

That's not what I'm arguing for, but I appreciate the vote of confidence. I just believe East Hamilton should be in the discussion with Cleveland and Ooltewah.

Just trying to use logic. I think it will be an interesting year. A lot different than last year.

It was sarcaism Biscuit. BlueRaider is a a pretty good guy, and he knows the high school game better than most of us on here.

I'm loving the 2014 conversation thus far. I'm a little surprised that no one has mentioned Bradley Central. I don't believe they'll contend to win the conference, but I have a nagging suspicion that they'll cause one of the three favorites to lose it. I wish I could tell you why, but I just get uncomfortable with the thought of them.

They will be big and well coached, IMO Bradley for the most part has no team speed. I think in todays game you have got to have speed, by that I mean more then 1 or 2 guys that can run. Copeland will be a smart QB and one of the better ones, they could make a dent if they can pound it and control the clock.