2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

I read it to be a put down on a kid like he had failed a grade or was held back for sports.

Happen to know that the kid has never made anything but an A in every class in every grade.

The only nerve that was hit is I saw someone taking a shot at a kid and he had no clue what he was talking about.

As for your statement that the young QB's will be ineffective. All QB's have to have a supporting cast to be effective. Only time will tell who will develop into a top notch QB. For what I have witnessed the one in Green and Black stands a real good chance.

And that's what you are supposed to think. Now we had some great 2k qbs with experience and all fell short of the ultimate prize. So I guess it was the ineffective supporting cast??? We will see....And as far as takkng shot at kids apparently you haven't been on here much. These cats will stab and jabb kids on and off the field but trying to leave the personal stuff out . Now if you are not playing up to your potential you will hear about it in the worse way especially if you are a stud. These cats are ruthless lol including me but I m getting better.

Where have I been? Wow my 5aaa friends have kicked off 2014 board and its over a 100 replys in!! Missed yall fellas. I knew it wouldnt be long before biscuits and passive went at it lol. Its gonna be a long off season of stabs and jabs!! Lets go big blue!!!!

you have been on wrestling but all that is over. Bisciits was created just to jabb at me but he can't hold a candle to this Owl appologist. He is a redundant Canes alter ego of......Cane lol