2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

these are 2 senior studs. The Cane #10 is seeking revenge from an Owl teammate in which he went airborne in the first meeting so he is taking his frustration out on an Owl half his size. Not even close lol. Try that on the guy who actually sent you flying outta bounds lol

The guy who sent him flying out of bounds, Desmond Pittman, was taken out of school for assault.

Are you still riding the Pound Puppy train?  Didn't that come back to bite you numerous times already?  LMAO!

FYI,

Mike Williams 6'1, 175

Austin Gatewood 6'1, 215

Half his size?  Right.  You're just trying to make excuses for the fact that dude got KNOCKED OUT!

The Owl in this picture is a young stud who actually picked off a pass intended for the All State Vanderbilt signee in the first meeting. He call himself the real 21 lol.

21 broke the "fake 21" off several times in both matchups.  Not to mention, the fake 21 couldn't tackle a 5'9, 160 "scat back" with the game on the line.

LMAO!  :roflol:

The guy who sent him flying out of bounds, Desmond Pittman, was taken out of school for assault.

Are you still riding the Pound Puppy train?  Didn't that come back to bite you numerous times already?  LMAO!

I told you 171 the kids are not exempt from criticism on or off the field lol.

I absolutely looove the pitbull and what he did to your all state studs singlehandedly. Every time you pull up that pic I will remind you of how much of a stud he was that night. 249!!! Airborne#10!!!

I told you 171 the kids are not exempt from criticism on or off the field lol.

I absolutely looove the pitbull and what he did to your all state studs singlehandedly. Every time you pull up that pic I will remind you of how much of a stud he was that night. 249!!! Airborne#10!!!

That's nothing new.  Logan Jackson put up better numbers against the ya'll two years ago.  And he graduated from EH.  Did the Pound Puppy?   :ph34r:

Too bad the Pound Puppy wasn't there the second time.  I guess you get what you pay for when you have a criminal on the team.

54, a TD, and the win!!! #whereisthepoundpuppy?  #fake21 #10justknockedyoutheFout #biggamechokeartist